Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Disorders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 pm
I have ADHD (attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder) I can pay attention only if its persoanlly interesting and I get really EXCIRTED ABOUT LITTLE THINGS (like when I am really happy or excited I'll rub m,y hands quickly) and I talk to myself but I'm not skitzo I dont hear voices I just talk to myself I just dont know wtf that is calld  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:29 pm
I have Depression and Anxiety, and the seasonal type of Depression...I don't know the name.

I am a slight perfectionist who is obsesive compulsive, as well as being neurotic.

I have a share of twitches that have come and gone over the years too, the most constant ones are/is eye twitches..., well, I blink oddly, since I'm always aware of when I blink.  

Dorian Requiem

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:41 pm
i have manic depression.
i hate it with a passion, but i can't get treatment.
my mom just believes i'm being an attention whore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:27 pm
lest_redemtion
add, borderline, clinical depression, and a few others.

I knew about the others, but when were you diagnosed with borderline?
If you don't mind me asking anyways..  

jessi exstasi

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:42 pm
i have manic depression and i have really high anxiety. plus i can't be in really crowded places or ill will go blamisticus... plus i am anemic too so it makes me look like a pale vampire freak...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:48 pm
I have Aspergers Syndrome - the watered-down version of autism.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

neverwinter33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:46 pm
heart I had OCD, depression and I cut myself.. xp don't know if that's a disorder.. it's bad though. Officially all of them are gone now, but when I get mad or really emotional somehow I do get drawn to a knife again, I hate that so much.. Maybe you can't get cured from cutting. It's like an addiction sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:47 pm
I've never been diagnosed with anything because I can't bring myself to say anything to get help. But I've researched some symptoms and I've come up with:

Mild-Moderate depression
Anxiety/Social anxiety
Moderate Schizoid or Avoidant Personality Disorder
and possibly Very mild OCD  

SMiNKLe

2aetH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:33 am
[x..Asphyxia..x]
So who's got a mental disorder and what is it?

So far I've been diagnosed with depression, anorexia, add, and opposite defiant disorder.

Alright..you guys' turn...

To the person who believes Anorexia is a physical disorder:

Anorexia is a mental disorder with physical effects. Because they see themselves as fat, and stop eating to keep themselves pretty. If it were purely physical, once they saw their emaciated figure(which is definitely NOT pretty), they'd quit starving themselves.

I don't believe in ADD. I don't believe in ODD either. Why? Because anyone can be bored and not want to be paying attention to something.

I'm sorry, but I've been misdiagnosed with both throughout my previous schooling. I'm neither. I was actually moved up a year in school because I wouldn't pay attention in class. Because I finished my work quickly and was bored out of my mind. I also didn't listen to anything they told me to do. I had straight As but a horrible conduct grade.

But if something interests me, I pay attention. The school counselor actually contacted my parents one year and referred me to a psychiatrist. My parents responded with a not-so polite response, and told the counselor I didn't need to be drugged to preform well in school.

And, after reading up on ODD, it looks like what every single teenage goes through.

I think both ADD and ODD are simply excuses for children to misbehave. Because you sure as hell didn't see as many ADD cases 50 years ago.

As for depression, it's a chemical/hormonal imbalance, so I understand.

I could diagnose myself with borderline personality disorder, but, frankly, I think that's a load of bullshit too. I do, however, meet the psychological criteria to be both borderline and a sociopath. w00t.

So, since I have never visited a shrink in my life, nor have any of my family, nor do I plan to, I'm completely sane....if not a little eccentric.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:42 am
my 8 yr old sister has Aspergers syndrome. plus she half deaf and has hearing aids.

shes the cutest little girl in the entire world though! biggrin biggrin  

MoonMaze

dark and demented

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:08 pm
I personally have been givin' Bipolarism.

I haven't been clinically diagnosed with it yet, but since Manic Depression and Bipolarism runs in my family I have one or the other.

But, I really don't think I have manic depression. My sister has it and I think my 11 year-old little brother has it but my older brother, my mom and are Bipolar.

I do have an appointment soon though to confirm my thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:56 pm
oh my list is long here it is.
i have torette syndrom, add, post traumatic stress desorder, paranoya, adhd,
a small learning disabilaty and i kinda hate the world and show it in my own violent slightly phycotic way.
any questions?  

darkrock64

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:00 pm
Uh...lets see here, I think I have a mild OCD department (I find myself straightening things out, tidieng up, ad creating contingence plans for everything) and theres a family history of dyslexia (for the males, and I don't think I spelled it just right), paranoia, Post-tramatic stress syndrom (struck by a station wagon, on of the old steel ones, doin 40), and to cap it all off I dislike crowds and noise with a passion (sucks to be in high school then)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:10 pm
they think i have anorexia( until they see me eating...i eat for 3persons sweatdrop ) i have ADD. and my psygator says i'm stubborn blaugh  

Dark_Judje

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces