Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Favorite Childhood Activties Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to be a kid again?
  Yes, I long for the care free days of childhood...
  No, being an adult/teen is way better.
  Who am I to go against time?
  *sticks out tongue* You're a poopy head! *runs away*
View Results

Nehemiya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 am
My childhood activites.

I used to have an obsession with pokemon, the old one with ash and brock and misty, i was totally obsessed.
I loved to play with my best friend pretending to be someone, we used to make stories together with magic and things.
I liked to dance the music " Sex bomb sex bomb you are my sex bomb ~ " My godfather teach me a choreography for that music.
I LOVED to play with my dog, LOL making him a horse, i loved to dress up my cat and pretend that he was a baby, giving him milk bottle ( I actually don't remember that, my parents told me.)
I Loved to play with our snake, i used to spend afternoons following her and holding her around the neck.
I TOTALLY HATED BARBIES AND DOLLS . I was more the style of hide and seek, i only liked the old polly pockets like _Rebels_Whore_ ( I have a star wars one D: ) .
CAKES ! Me and my niece always did a lot of cakes together and i loved to threat the plants around the house.
Stories.. I could spend a whole day listening to stories about life and strange adventurous and still loving it. ( I'm still that way )

I think I'm still pretty much that way.. a child forever.

♪♪«  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 am
I used to pretend to be a superhero with my older brother, acting out typical superhero scenarios. I also played Batman and Spiderman with one of my cousins and his action figures, and we would mix in all sorts of things like Ninja Turtles and small Barbie dolls.

Onto girly things, I played Barbies with my younger sister, but not the way most would. It was NEVER, "Oh, Barbie is dressing up for her date with Ken"; it was Barbie arranging a huge dinner for her many guests and when they were done eating, they would throw the table and food would fly everywhere. After that, they would argue about who is sleeping where XD

I also played Sailor Moon with some friends in grade school and I always ended up being Sailor Mars; one of the girls I played with was a bit snooty and always ended up being Sailor Moon. It didn't matter though; I loved fire powers cool

One of the best things I did as a child was pretend to be detectives with one of my friends in grade school. At recess, we pretended we were solving a huge mystery and we would gather "clues" to solve it. A tree stump was our secret base and we had a secret way of getting in. I remember one of the times we played, I nearly "died" and my partner was trying to bring me to life with snow LOL

I always had an active imagination as a kid and that's what made playing so much fun!User Image

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

bjk55123

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:58 pm
I remember loving power rangers. I had a bunch of toyss and videos that I would watch all the time. I also played my brother's sega saturn all the time. VIrtua Fighter was the best.  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games