Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny Story?
  Yay!
View Results

Talon Tearine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:59 pm
Got some funny stories to share? Post them here~!

I've got a lot concerning family and family friends' pets. I shall give you a brief introduction them them:

Nabi - A purebred pug. Since she's a first born, she's the runt amongst all her siblings. My family pet. 4laugh

Buddy - He's labradorxpoodle. Has relatively short-ish white curly fur and is quite big... lol. A family friend's pet.

Buddy and Nabi's first meeting
Buddy is a male. Nabi is a female. When they first made eye contact, next thing Nabi knows is that Buddy as pinned her on the spot. Immediately, my dad rescues her. Due to Buddy’s rather extreme behaviour, his owners tied him up to a pole.

Being the type of puppy Nabi is, she started hopping and jumping along the perimeters of where Buddy was confined to (the leash would only let him walk around a certain radius). While he was being really frustrated that he couldn’t catch her, Nabi kept on teasing and when we called out for her, she just gave an innocent look.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:08 am
The Door that does not like 'Rape'

My friends and I sat in a circle, hanging out at my house late at night. It was around 2 AM and no one else was awake except us. We sat next to a door leading to the backyard, which was locked tightly. We were discussing homosexuality issues, and I decided to dramatically paraphrase a story from the bible in the book of genesis.

"It was about the city of Sodom, how two angels disguised themselves as beggars and went through the city asking for help. A man took them into his house, fed them, and gave them a place to sleep.

In the middle of the night, the citizens of Sodom BANGED on the door, calling out, "LET US IN! We want to RAPE-"

The door that we were sitting next to suddenly BANGED open on its own, making a loud noise. I and all my friends, men of ages 15-18, began SCREAMING loudly. Many of us scrambled away from the door and fell on top of me.

Whenever any of those friends come to my house from then on, they stay away from that door. They refer to it as a 'demonic door', and always use the alternate, farther way to get to my backyard.  

Ralph_Keidolurgon

Talon Tearine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:24 am
LOL. XD Good one.

The Big Black Boar
Camping in the bush, living in tents and having an open campfire - such is the heaven presented by nature. Not if you’re on this camp for hard physical training.

After climbing a mountain and reaching the designated campsite, my partner and I realised that we had forgotten to bring our tent up. Thus, only decision left was to sleep under the stares. Lol. No problem – we liked to do things differently.

Went to sleep, next morning woke up and found my partner freaking out. Heavy eye bags hung from her eyes as if she hadn’t had enough sleep. I listened as she recounted her story.

In the middle of the night, she took Doug (the shovel used to dig wholes for biological waste dumping…) and went to find a spot to do her business. On the way, she heard some scuffling amongst the nearby bushes. When she turned around, she saw a huge black shadow and screamed. After that, she threw Doug at the thing only to realise that Doug was sliding down the mountain.

Doug is a precious member of the group although he’s only a shovel. So she chased after him. Luckily he got caught on tree root before falling over a cliff and my friend caught him. After that, whatever happened to the big black boar was a mystery.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:13 pm
okay
one time, i was at my friend's house in her jacuzi, and btw, she is extremely gullible. So i told her i was phsycic, and that i could sense people, and strange things. she totally fell for it. Well it was windy, and so the trees were moving. i said, "omg, did you see that? over there, in the dark" and so she looked, gasped, and then said "are you sensing someone? someone Bad?" and so i said, "yes... OMG, he has a knife! i dont know how, but i just know it! He is gonna come out and strike - *gulp* - we have to get inside!" so she gets up, practically screaming, and runs inside. it was soo funny. but she never knew i was joking.

The next time i came over, we were in the jacuzi again and she was all like, "do you think that guy will come back?"
but shes nice, and there really was a murderer in her neigbrohood during that time.... lol so it might have been! but it was funny.  

Glowing_darkness5994

icy flame demoness
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:33 am
okay.... this happened in a science class

about a year ago we were doing this thing in my science class where the teacher had to put a peice of a marshmallow on fire and i swear to the lord above that one of my friends slamed the door open and ran in and screamed at the top of her lungs WHERE IS THE MARSHMALLOW!!!! and her class is like a building and a hallway away from the science rooms..... i fell outta my chair laughing ym butt off and i got wrote up for it and all i did was laugh..... but it was funny  
Comedy Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games