Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Mistake in the banner? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:39 am
Smoozle
DarkElf27
Smoozle
xd Hate to break the news, the banner still hasn't been changed??

I find this rather funny actually.
All this complaining, but you're not willing to put forth the effort to fix it yourself. (I would, had I the software required to edit multi-frame images.) We are not here to serve the whim of every member to put forth a complaint, you know. wink

Don't look at me, I don't have the software. stare If I did I would change it though.
And as I said, I don't have the software either. Neither, I believe, do any other members of the staff. That leaves us with only volunteer members who are willing to do it, and that requires patience, on both our part and yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:18 pm
DarkElf27
Smoozle
DarkElf27
Smoozle

All this complaining, but you're not willing to put forth the effort to fix it yourself. (I would, had I the software required to edit multi-frame images.) We are not here to serve the whim of every member to put forth a complaint, you know. wink

Don't look at me, I don't have the software. stare If I did I would change it though.
And as I said, I don't have the software either. Neither, I believe, do any other members of the staff. That leaves us with only volunteer members who are willing to do it, and that requires patience, on both our part and yours.

Indeed. I'm sorry for bugging you about this, and if you could tell me anything I could change it with, that is possible to download. Then I will try to fix it.

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

Whoremone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:20 pm
I believe that The GIMP (located at www.gimp.org) does GIF animations.

Sorry, you couldn't ask a worse person to do animations than me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:01 pm
Smoozle
DarkElf27
Smoozle
DarkElf27
Smoozle

Indeed. I'm sorry for bugging you about this, and if you could tell me anything I could change it with, that is possible to download. Then I will try to fix it.
Whoremone just linked one, but I can't get at it through my firewall for some reason.

If I sounded hostile earlier, it wasn't intended that way.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:11 pm
Well, sorry! I said I'll change it, but I've been busier than ever last week because it was my very last week of school and I had to plan for the parties in each class and costumes for the fun assembly, sleep over at school and go to graduation dinner.

Now that school is over, I'll really get to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Sorry Mousy.  

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff