Reply ~ Main Forum ~
you are what you hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umberella

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:38 am
I always said that I hate hippies, but now I am turning into a goth version of one. Those stupid broomstick skirts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:56 am
Silenus Slade
Shanna66

ok, ok. i didnt say you cant hate them. i just meant that we hate it when they pretend to know us yet we do it to them. i hate some people too, just not in groups. except for the toilet seat thing, i hate those people too

That's too general of a statement for me, and I don't feel it has enough of a warrant to represent people as a whole. Stick to your guns though.

well i know everyone doesnt do it, and i havnt taken a poll or anything so i cant say that it represents people, im just saying what ive noticed lately.
but... stick to my guns? whats that mean? sorry, im horrid with metaphores and that stuff  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Shanna66

well i know everyone doesnt do it, and i havnt taken a poll or anything so i cant say that it represents people, im just saying what ive noticed lately.
but... stick to my guns? whats that mean? sorry, im horrid with metaphores and that stuff

I mean if that's what you think, whatever. As long as you have an opinion...it means you're thinking and keeping your eyes open--which is great.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:59 pm
Shanna66
ive been noticing ALOT of people who hate "preps" for stereotyping goths. well, arent you doing the same to them? i just find it a bit hypocritical. not all preps are bad, most of them are quite nice.
well, anyhoo, sate opinions arguments, whatever. you guys know the drill.

tell that to the bitches at my school I try to be nice, but hell The only time they don't talk is when you flip them off or threaten to beat up thier boyfriends  

Hunter of the Dammed

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:52 pm
Silenus Slade
In case you haven't noticed, it's alright to hate things. It's an opinion, words are good and when people say they hate something in an open format where anyone can respond, then who cares? I've noticed that people who point out that those who hate things are somehow "hypocritical" do not possess well-developed outlooks on the world of their own and instead are trying to take part in a quasi-existentialism that died well before the 80's. Tangent: Some people get to a point in their studies where they say "this is my opinion" and stop. If at any point a person feels informed, self-righteous, and stops exploring, that person is invalid in my book.

So I propose a stop to the semantics, throwing away being one with the Dao, and instead enjoying the carnage of forceful debate and clashing opinions.

I hate Nazis. Hate them. I don't feel like getting to know a person who is one, I don't intend to accept them for who they are, it is enough to define them by what they are a part of. I hate people who piss on toilet seats, even though I'm a guy and it really doesn't affect me. I hate people who don't embrace the idea of preconceptions, but I equally hate people who are cemented in their own. I hate the way cottage cheese looks AND tastes. I hate stereotypes, but I LOVE cliches. Citizen Kane wasn't a bad movie, but it's not great either. I didn't like it. I even hate myself at times, but hey, I love that I do.

i agree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 pm
evilfaerie13
Silenus Slade
In case you haven't noticed, it's alright to hate things. It's an opinion, words are good and when people say they hate something in an open format where anyone can respond, then who cares? I've noticed that people who point out that those who hate things are somehow "hypocritical" do not possess well-developed outlooks on the world of their own and instead are trying to take part in a quasi-existentialism that died well before the 80's. Tangent: Some people get to a point in their studies where they say "this is my opinion" and stop. If at any point a person feels informed, self-righteous, and stops exploring, that person is invalid in my book.

So I propose a stop to the semantics, throwing away being one with the Dao, and instead enjoying the carnage of forceful debate and clashing opinions.

I hate Nazis. Hate them. I don't feel like getting to know a person who is one, I don't intend to accept them for who they are, it is enough to define them by what they are a part of. I hate people who piss on toilet seats, even though I'm a guy and it really doesn't affect me. I hate people who don't embrace the idea of preconceptions, but I equally hate people who are cemented in their own. I hate the way cottage cheese looks AND tastes. I hate stereotypes, but I LOVE cliches. Citizen Kane wasn't a bad movie, but it's not great either. I didn't like it. I even hate myself at times, but hey, I love that I do.

i agree

This has to be one of the most valid points on here.

I don't personally hate anything besides rapists. I will not speak to a rapist, in fact, I might have to be dragged away from them, seeing as I'm more likely to kick their a** than speak to them.

Other than that, my dislike towards people in general is high, but hatred....well, it implies I'm hateful towards them most of the time. Most of the time I'm rather indifferent to people.

You're right though. It's perfectly fine to hate, provided you have a justified reason. I'm not sure why everyone's out there trying to love the world....or find a middle ground for people. Some people are never going to get along. Hmm.....neo-nazi and a jew, for example.  

2aetH

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:24 pm
happy_dragon93
i really dont mind the preps that dont make fun of me, heck ill be friends with them too , but the only thing that annoys me is the "gangsters" who comment in rude ways on my clothes. they just need to get a life mrgreen
I feel the same way and yet my only legal weapon is the middle finger I hold up at the morons of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:33 am
Silenus Slade
Shanna66

I mean if that's what you think, whatever. As long as you have an opinion...it means you're thinking and keeping your eyes open--which is great.

ok, thanks  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers