Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
You like them Fast or slow? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You like your zombies fast and few or slow and many?
  Faster the better
  Slow down so I can shoot ya real good
View Results

Fleecircusbum

Dapper Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:57 am
DOCTOR DOOOM
They just don't feel like Zombies to me if they're fast.

Zombies are supposed to be slow.

They're lifeless, rotting, decaying corpses.

That means that their muscles are decaying too.

Running should not be possible at all for them.
I completely agree. I like when they are rotting away and you can mess them up with something like a metal mailbox. And there has to be a lot of them! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:32 pm
They're easier to kill if they are slower. But what's with all the shooting zombies? You guys play way too many video games. They're already dead. A bullet wont stop em. It's like trying to eat pixels. You gotta cut off the zombies hands and feet. Then it can't walk. Or you could separate the head from the body. Either way, I would set em on fire afterwards. heart  

Candy Noodles

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:25 pm
MinniMae
They're easier to kill if they are slower. But what's with all the shooting zombies? You guys play way too many video games. They're already dead. A bullet wont stop em. It's like trying to eat pixels. You gotta cut off the zombies hands and feet. Then it can't walk. Or you could separate the head from the body. Either way, I would set em on fire afterwards. heart

Ever watch a zombie movie? or read a zombie book? It's called a bullet to the head.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:21 pm
Asia8989
MinniMae

Ever watch a zombie movie? or read a zombie book? It's called a bullet to the head.
That makes better sense.  

Candy Noodles

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas