PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:19 pm
THAT'S BRILLIANT! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:40 pm
This is... the best thread I've read all day biggrin  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:41 pm
i'm going with insult, he's enough of a moron that he would get a zero, or a negative number  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:45 pm
gift now maybe he can get some s**t right for once  

Hunter of the Dammed

xX-Thumbelina-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:20 pm
Bush is a horrible president! He probably isn't even intelligent enough to realize the pun!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:00 pm
That is great and highly amsuing. I'm not sure which way they ment it, but it really does get the point across. rofl  

lurichan
Vice Captain

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:14 pm
OverlordMMM
......the U.S. president, George W. Bush was given a Nintendo DS Lite and a copy of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day for his 60th birthday by Nintendo....

I'm not sure if it was meant as a real gift or to see if he would realize it was a gag gift.....but he accepted it....

I feel kinda bad for him...lol. He's like the whole country's laughing stock.

I wouldn't take it as an insult. If anything, I'd use it. I mean, just because you make stupid decisions doesn't mean you're not intelligent. If I were him, I'd use it and increase my brain power. Then I'd go out and say, "Well, if it worked on me, it'll work on anybody!"

Because someone who can mock themselves is stronger than someone who can't.

I don't try to blame Bush for this nation's state of affairs; I prefer to blame the whole nation. We're a country built for the people, therefore, it stands to reason that the people had just as much of a hand in ******** this place up. After all, we *were* the ones who elected every government official.... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:16 pm
Raethyn Sarachael
OverlordMMM
......the U.S. president, George W. Bush was given a Nintendo DS Lite and a copy of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day for his 60th birthday by Nintendo....

I'm not sure if it was meant as a real gift or to see if he would realize it was a gag gift.....but he accepted it....

I feel kinda bad for him...lol. He's like the whole country's laughing stock.

I wouldn't take it as an insult. If anything, I'd use it. I mean, just because you make stupid decisions doesn't mean you're not intelligent. If I were him, I'd use it and increase my brain power. Then I'd go out and say, "Well, if it worked on me, it'll work on anybody!"

Because someone who can mock themselves is stronger than someone who can't.

I don't try to blame Bush for this nation's state of affairs; I prefer to blame the whole nation. We're a country built for the people, therefore, it stands to reason that the people had just as much of a hand in ******** this place up. After all, we *were* the ones who elected every government official.... xp

*hopes up and down* I didn't! I voted for the other guy.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

LillieRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:53 am
Who cares about Bush?Because of him my country was bombed...and he didn't even know where it ts on the map...what an idiot...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:36 pm
LMAO!!!!!!!!! [snickers inthe dark corner] lol xd  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:08 pm
OverlordMMM

he needs it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:52 am
It could have been both.
Maybe Nintendo thinks he is an idiot, thus found it funny and maybe benefical for him to have it.  

Al-aaraaf

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:46 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a sincere gift, actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:13 am
Anarchy-x
He probly Got like a Zero
Problably true, very true rolleyes  

Fallen from the Skies

Hilarious Autobiographer

cynicalspiritvalea

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100