It was brilliant!
  Not great but not bad either...
  It was terrible!
View Results

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:54 pm
Oh my god... so I finally got down to watching the special features on the DVD... and the McFly featurette (totally hiliarious) keeps making me squeal!

There are so many times they pan over the audience, and just cut me out!! It's really aggravating me! Especially when they do the view from right at the back... you can practically see the back of my head!!!!!

Its bringing back so many memories... and the 'angry crowd' scene. Let me tell you, I was completely fooled! None of us were acting...! >=[

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:32 pm
I finally bought the movie on March 23, and have watched it at least 5 times since i got it...
fav parts...any scene that shows McFly heart
love the special features  

McFlyenstein1

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:56 am
I rented the movie from Blockbuster and they hadn't put the extra on the other side of the DVD so I didn't get to watch it... I was soooooo mad... maybe I'll have to see if I can get the movie really cheap... Just to watch the extras.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:38 pm
I LOVE IT....I got it the day it cameout and my family didn't understand why I wanted it...I love it even tho I hate L.L. (she gag's me..nothing tward's the people that do sweatdrop )....  

mcflygirl23

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:45 pm
mcflygirl23
I LOVE IT....I got it the day it cameout and my family didn't understand why I wanted it...I love it even tho I hate L.L. (she gag's me..nothing tward's the people that do sweatdrop )....

I did the same thing, bought it Aug. 22, the release date, my parents don't get why it's my fav movie, plus I really dislike Lindsay Lohen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:17 am
reven_dragon
mcflygirl23

I did the same thing, bought it Aug. 22, the release date, my parents don't get why it's my fav movie, plus I really dislike Lindsay Lohen.
I asked for t for Christmas but somehow didn't get it, so I bought it with my Cristmas money, and now my mum wants to see it, she thinks it's interesting.

Should have known the only reason she didn't get it me was because she wanted to see it first. Even though I saw it at the cinema when it came out. sweatdrop

And now my older sister has stolen it and has got everyone she knows (Even her boyfriend) obsessed with Just My Luck! rofl Now I just need to steal it back off her.  

Osaka In Wonderland

Gorgon Shell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:38 am
Well... I didn't like the whole movie... just some parts and definitely McFly!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:14 am
at first i thought it was terrible.. twas amazing really.. esp. seeing dougie in the movie... rofl  

bEibiE_deUx

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:17 pm
bEibiE_deUx
at first i thought it was terrible.. twas amazing really.. esp. seeing dougie in the movie... rofl

I totally agree... I never thought that I would see Dougie in a movie... well not home made xd . He had a grand total of 2 lines, you could tell he was nervus especially at the end when they did the concert... he wasn't his jumping self.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:32 am
[calimocho]
bEibiE_deUx

I totally agree... I never thought that I would see Dougie in a movie... well not home made xd . He had a grand total of 2 lines, you could tell he was nervus especially at the end when they did the concert... he wasn't his jumping self.

Lol that's why they cut out most of his lines.
I thought it was really cute that he was nervous. whee

Hilfin

Stinky Tampons

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:33 am
I heart McFly so much!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:22 pm
I got the DVD, and when ever I see Danny I pause it. Danny is soooo HOOOOT. 4laugh  

Shoni Shigeyo

_aleeshajk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm
haha i only watch it cuz of mcfly!! :3 it was a pretty good movie though...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Not really a fan of Lindsay but......

It gave me a chance to see McFly for an hour or so.

I liked it.  

ninasib

3,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers