Down Canceling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:57 pm
How do you stop down canceling?

I play as Peach and my cousin seemed to have found a way to counter my Peach with Samus. He long rang attacks doesnt bother me. THey are simply easy to air dodge or dodge. But while dash attacking samus, she DCancel and down smash me faster then I can recover. i tired coming from the sky, and even give some distance.

We've never been this close in combat. And I hate it. Im far more superior then he is. I dont like having his dreams of being able to defeat me in contest.

[damn this reminds me of Naruto....]

well any answers?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:00 am
u play as peach u say, here ill tell u how to solve your problem, its called peaches down smash(d-smash) if she down cancel your opponent will take 40-50% from it  

Phantom_Renegade

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:40 pm
Phantom_Renegade
u play as peach u say, here ill tell u how to solve your problem, its called peaches down smash(d-smash) if she down cancel your opponent will take 40-50% from it
Of course! why didnt I think of that stare

Im much more advanced then that. See the thing is; I hate using rhe c stick and he's a c stick user so his speed is like a fraction fast then mines.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:35 pm
Junior~Mints
Phantom_Renegade
Of course! why didnt I think of that stare

Im much more advanced then that. See the thing is; I hate using rhe c stick and he's a c stick user so his speed is like a fraction fast then mines.

That the Samus has learnt to combine C-sticking and Crouch cancelling means he may actually be better than you.

C sticking is a MUST in pro level play. And for a Peach player not to use the C-stick is a crime against humanity.

If you don't C-stick, it means you also can't Reverse SHUFFL (Or in Peach's case, reverse DJC Fair)

Please do yourself a favour and learn to C stick, C-sticking is the only way to Crouch-Cancel-Counter which is what the Samus player is doing.  

ArcVyse

Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff