Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Oh the guiltyness..... T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:06 am
Lame as it may sound, I feel guilty if I dont treat my sims well.

I've reached that point in my life where when i dream, I am a sim. Living in a sim world.
DAMN. They have beatiful world. xd

But. If i dont get my sims to fall in love. Have kiddies. live perfect lives with pretty little gardens and whatnot. I feel guilty as hell.
I have such a connection with my simmies. Its so lame. theyre a buncha pixels on my screen. But they dominate my life. gonk

Discuzzles!

Dreaming of simville. aka seeing their world through your eyes.
Sims with perfect lives, and sims with not so perfect lives.
How the sims control us. And we know it. Bishes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:30 am
I usually try to at least reproduce, raising a kid is a nice (though stressful) experience. I haven't got a same-sex couple yet but no doubt when I do, they will adopt a kiddy anyway.

However I do have the occasional single SIM who maxes out his or her career and unlocks all the rewards, depends if I am in a "family" mood or a "fun" mood.

Marrige...... not important, but I do like them all having the same last name! Am I weird?  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

Scathach13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:57 pm
I'm not a very nice person so I don't ultimatly feel guilty if something bad happens to a sim, unless I have a strong emotional attachement. BURN!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:39 pm
I feel the same way sad I always feel bad when I do mean things to them.  

Briannabo

Infernape

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:01 pm
*sets house on fire*

Huh, what? Guilt? What's that?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:31 pm
my brother always told me "you know you're addicted when you start to dream about the game" haha, I love dreams about sims, you get to control your life or at least make changes to it! I love sims soooooo much!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

athena08905

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:22 am
If I like them then I end up feeling very guilty. If they get on my nerves I can drown them, starve them, burn their houses to the ground and feel completly fine.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:23 am
Man I feel guilty if I even try to do something bad to them.

I really want a single parent thing going, but I can't bring myself to kill off one of the parents (or break them up for that matter).

I also had two sims like each other to much (I had no clue). Well she visted, and caught my sim with her husband, and got all mad. Well it was flaming poo, and kicked cans for ages so I built a box and decided to starve her. Well on the second day I put in a door. I could not kill her for liking my sim to much. At least she stopped coming over after that xd .  

Late Shift

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:52 am
Yeah, I usually feel guilty for doing things like that. Even if I'm experimenting and I create them specifically for that purpose.

Although there are still a couple things I want to try. Since there's an item that allows you to bring people back from the dead I wanted to try having one person die every death possible and come back each time.
And also when I got the Business expansion I made a family of 7 clones that all look exactly the same and I was going to use them for labor at the stores but I found out robots would do a better job doing that so I no longer need them so instead of just erasing them I wanted to try feeding them all to a cowplant. They'd be the cattle's cattle. I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to do it when I finally get one of those plants but I'll try.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:07 pm
yah same here..guilt sux..oh well!! I LOVE MY SIMS!!  

minaflower71

Unvailing Masque

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:14 pm
I'm so addicted to the Sims2 I keep thinking I hear the songs, like the neighborhood theme songs....I feel bad if I do something to my sims, except when it's someone I made after I despise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:23 pm
[User Image]

man, if all my sims lived like that, i woulda stopped playing a long time ago
    i mean, i do do that with my sims a majority of the time, but it gets boring after awhile, so sometimes ill make like.. a mad creepy looking scientist whose all MWAHAHAHAHAHA making peoples likes miserable
    :3

`R a i n b o w

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:07 pm
I mostly play to keep them happy, although there are times when I create Sims for the sole purpose of destroying them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:16 am
I usually treat them well too but just lately I seem to like giving each Sim an arch enemy. It all started when two Sims came to welcome some new neighbours and instantly took a dislike to each other. After poking each other for a short while (and a fair buit of crying) they got into a big fight and became enemies. Interestingly it seems to be the same female from this pair that seems to become the enemy to most of my Sims and I don't usually have to force hurtful interactions either!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:51 pm
I must be a bad person. sweatdrop sad
Meh, oh well. I don't feel guilty when I do something bad to my sims. Infact, I make it a point to make them uncomfortable if they do something I dislike, like say I tell one to feed a baby and he wants to sleep, so he puts the baby down and goes to sleep. I'll wake him up, make him feed the baby, then do other things until he passes out.

I killed one of my sims wife, just because she whined alot and did nothing all day long. First I put the mens room doors on the house so she couldn't get in. After a day and a half of being outside she was about to die, so I sent her into the pool without any ladders just to garuntee she would pass. twisted twisted  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games