Goths being blamed for another shooting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:47 am
UraniumMonk
More likely Odin would kick his a** for being a t**t and not using a battle axe.

well yeah i guess, but you have to rememerb. odin gathered those who die din battle. in this case it cant be considered a battle so he wont be collected, he'll jsut be scaorned and most likly sent to Hel. she'll deal with him as she see's fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:09 am
.......guys i read te post and the header and all i can say is this...

1. mainly all i saw what that it said he posted on vampire freaks.com and that he wore a black trenchcoat...if anythnig he was just anouther loser kid who wanted attention and did somthing other than cutting across but a little more life ending and deadly sinical like in the scence that more than 1 person was either wounded or killed.

2. was he SELF PROCLAIMED goth...because...as i see it...anyone...and i do mean ANYONE can get an account of vampirefreaks.com....

i dont care if you get pissed at me for saying this but part of sTARTING a topic is getting people who post..and im posting.

all and all this kid was a ********, but the media has a way of "twisting" things around.  

Jakk-Arcani

Ozzie_Freak_4114

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:20 am
yakusugy

1. mainly all i saw what that it said he posted on vampire freaks.com and that he wore a black trenchcoat...if anythnig he was just anouther loser kid who wanted attention and did somthing other than cutting across but a little more life ending and deadly sinical like in the scence that more than 1 person was either wounded or killed.

2. was he SELF PROCLAIMED goth...because...as i see it...anyone...and i do mean ANYONE can get an account of vampirefreaks.com....

i dont care if you get pissed at me for saying this but part of sTARTING a topic is getting people who post..and im posting.

all and all this kid was a ********, but the media has a way of "twisting" things around.

I agree with all you said but even without this article people do blame Goths for just about every thing. I mean why don’t they just blame use for the whole 9/11 things too  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:39 am
miturn
s**t!!! I'm just amazed at how stupidly the media confuses us with violent mansonites (not that all mansonites are violent)...They will never understand!!!

i know its ******** ridiculous...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:48 am
Ozzie_Freak_4114
I agree with all you said but even without this article people do blame Goths for just about every thing. I mean why don’t they just blame use for the whole 9/11 things too

That one was obviously a bunch of hardcore religious fanatics of a "peaceful" religion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Ozzie_Freak_4114
yakusugy

9/11 is an excuse to bame s**t on Islam. Apparently it's more fun to blame things on Islam than to balme things on goths, but they'll take whatever they can get.  

UraniumMonk

Jakk-Arcani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:30 pm
UraniumMonk
Ozzie_Freak_4114
yakusugy

9/11 is an excuse to bame s**t on Islam. Apparently it's more fun to blame things on Islam than to balme things on goths, but they'll take whatever they can get.
allright, if we are just looking for an EXCUSE to blame it in islam, than why do they continue to say "we diod it and we will do it again and we will do whatever the ******** we want"

i belive in all religions but this artical had NOTHING to do with religion...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:46 pm
yakusugy
UraniumMonk
Ozzie_Freak_4114
yakusugy

allright, if we are just looking for an EXCUSE to blame it in islam, than why do they continue to say "we diod it and we will do it again and we will do whatever the ******** we want"

i belive in all religions but this artical had NOTHING to do with religion...

Well, the situation presented itself in the form of radical extremist actions, and they took full advantage of it.  

UraniumMonk

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:52 pm
A good freind of mine, and my cuzine as well was shoked to here from her teacher about the shooting in Montreal, not to mention that the teacher prought up the new found info said by the leader of VF.

Once she heard that they are bassicly starting to blame the Gothic more now she was concernd that I would soon stated being hated for this, and being stereotype more then ever.

Sadam and Benlaiden, where the fault of the 911, but there actions and those who followed them ofcurse being immoral, does not mean that all people of there culture are bad.

Hitler was the cuase of maney deaths to innocent people, and great destrucsion in many countrys, and Him and those who followed him thoguh there actions would never be forton or forgiven. Not all germans where bad, and most sertainly not maney of them now.

I disklike the fact that people can blame us all for his actions. Where all human each and every one differnt and unique in his/her own way.

We make the decission for our selfs. The immoral acts on one young man should not be placed to blamm the innocent people, Goths, Gothic, or any memebr of VF. . Goths are not a Cult, they are not part of a Santanic group, ( Eccept those who choose to be)

This 25yr old boy was one of few of many who happend to be sick.
He took things over the edge.

But though I feel great sympathy for those who where injured, frightend and killed, the one other point her, and im trying to make is people should not place blame in numbers, but towards individuals them selfs.

Becuase "We are all reasponsible for our own actions."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:59 pm
I've heard lots of news like this...  

Crepuscule

Angel From My Nightmare27

9,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:56 pm
My boyfriend got kicked out of school cuz everyone was scared of him and started wearing a trench coat out of no where, they thought he was gonna shoot up the school...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:42 am
sounds like the guy was trying to excape his own reality by going on that whatever it was called website.

I guess they think if you have interests in things mainstream society dislikes then you are phychotic.

But I guess the media failed to relieze the signs of some mental unstabley connected to depression which anyone can be digonsed with.

The guy probaly went by the streotype that all of the sub-cultures like to do away with the norms...

And if he went to a school to do so he was most likely reliveing his past and with mind completely gone thought he was getting back at the people who made fun of him or something...

Sorry if I got any of this wrong but I am half asleep right now..  

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:09 pm
damn bastards.

there was a bomb threat in my school a while back and me and all of my friends(all goth) were called to the office to see if we knew who it was.
like they assumed one of uS did it.

which wasnt true.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas