What are you going to be for Halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:06 am
lurichan
Well, as you can see on gaia I've decided to go for the Sailor Moon Eternal look. ^_^

As for IRL.. It's a toss up, but I'm really leaning towards being a fairy. I found a really good dress for it for about $30 last month and snatched it up. I think if the weather is too cold I'll just wear a pink shirt under the dress. ^_^

I've been meaning to tell you how adorably cute your Gaian costume is.

I love it!

^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:09 am
MortSanglant
lurichan
Well, as you can see on gaia I've decided to go for the Sailor Moon Eternal look. ^_^

As for IRL.. It's a toss up, but I'm really leaning towards being a fairy. I found a really good dress for it for about $30 last month and snatched it up. I think if the weather is too cold I'll just wear a pink shirt under the dress. ^_^

I love it!

^^

Thank you. ^_^ I'm glad people really like it. Also a big thank you to everyone who helped me get the scepter in time for halloween. It just adds that finishing touch to it. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:52 am
lurichan
MortSanglant
lurichan

I love it!

^^

Thank you. ^_^ I'm glad people really like it. Also a big thank you to everyone who helped me get the scepter in time for halloween. It just adds that finishing touch to it. ^_^

It really does. I probably would've used an angelbow instead of the fairy wings. But it still looks awesome!

3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:59 am
MortSanglant
lurichan
MortSanglant
lurichan

I love it!

^^

It really does. I probably would've used an angelbow instead of the fairy wings. But it still looks awesome!

3nodding

I tried that, but it just didn't look large enough that way. Since the wings are so large, and shaped in a similar way to the fairy wings I figured that they would work better overall. The fact the wings look folded over with the angel bow really works against it overall.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:22 am
I can see your point.

I think either would work actually because with the angelbow you get the feathers; and with the fairy wings you get the shape.

Either way, it looks great!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:26 pm
lurichan, your Avi costume rocks!!!! >.<  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

The Reused

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:37 pm
im going to be the kokaine fairy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 pm
I'm just going as a normal old vampire...Although I might add a few details...

Luckily I'm making my costume. I hate buying costumes.  

reicheru343

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:33 pm
im going as me on a date with customized clothes and a hospital gown  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:30 pm
MortSanglant
I can see your point.

I think either would work actually because with the angelbow you get the feathers; and with the fairy wings you get the shape.

Either way, it looks great!

I do admit I don't like how the fairy wings blend with the pixie in the background (used to look like a full moon) and the feathers would be better for that point. It was a hard decission overall, but it ended up coming down to aestetics.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas