Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Fiction Books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:56 pm
My knitting circle has decided to start a book club aspect to our meetings. I'm in charge of coming up with fictional books that have to do with knitting. There are two by Debbie Macomber that I've read that I think we should read - The Shop on Blossom Street and A Good Yarn. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:01 pm
There was one I read a while ago that I enjoyed. I can't remember the author, but I think the title was something like "Purl Girls" or "Chicks with Sticks" and it had a subtitle...I can't remember it exactly, though. If I happen across it at the library I'll let you know.  

LadyAnubis

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:22 am
VP Club Freakin Justice
My knitting circle has decided to start a book club aspect to our meetings. I'm in charge of coming up with fictional books that have to do with knitting. There are two by Debbie Macomber that I've read that I think we should read - The Shop on Blossom Street and A Good Yarn. Any suggestions?

a good book i have read is from a auther or jill chruchill her knitting mystrys and cooking and others, are nice, or jsut mystry ni gerneal, there is one other mystrey called needled to death, died in wool, and other things, i dont remmeber the author names but needed to death is the best, and thre is another book that came out knit one kill two i think, and in teh back on needed to death and knit one kill two, there is a recipe for things and knittingro crocheing patterns in the back too,. its realy nice.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games