Whats with it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:02 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Simple quote that helps me through all the lies and bullshit of retarded steroetypes

"you laugh at m for being different. I laugh at you all for looking exactly the same"

lol i htink everyone uses that at one point in their life or another... it is very useful though  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:16 pm
This topic is just the topic I was looking for the other day.

I was walking back to my dorm on Friday, which just so happens to be down campus - meaning I have to cross a few streets to get there.

That day I just happened to be looking stereotypically goth.

Wearing:

Tripp pants (go figure)
A JTHM shirt (again, go figure)
Longsleeved underarmor beneath that
Boots

And being pale with blood red lipstick and sickly looking eyeshadow just added to it.

So anyway, visual established, I was waiting for a break in the traffic to cross the street when a car drove by, slowed down, rolled down the window, gave me the metal horns and yelled "Satan!"

I just rolled my eyes and crossed the street.

Most of you who know me can see why this was amusing.

MortSanglant

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:22 pm
xxchibi_overlordessxx
My dad told me,"Why do you have to be gothic. 'Oh, I'm so dark, and Satan's my only friend.'" It hurt me alot. I was really angry and sad he would say something like that.
Some dad of yours. If my dad did that to me, I'd totally flip.

First of all, I'm not sure that I consider myself gothic, because I don't really dress up or listen to the music much or anything, but I am interested in the stuff. My dad kinda thinks I'm gothic. On my recent birthday it was raining. My dad asked me if it was my doing. I kind a frowned after he said that, and didn't say much.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff