Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:27 pm
Ganondorf(Andy) vs Fox(Jon)~Round 2

Here's that video I promised.

Not awesome, but it should give ya a couple pointers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:59 pm
that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iv learned how to do that thing where hes on the ledge flipping, which helps alot!!! and i can up c-stick him from there and get him away.  

porkeater123

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:29 pm
You are most welcome. ^_^ Feel free to watch my other videos, you can find my "Rate my Ganondorf" on the main page. All of my new videos are up there. I hope you learn from them! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:35 pm
i usto try to hit people with the down c-stick but now i try to hit im with up-cstick while backwards. much much much safer.  

porkeater123

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:33 am
It is A LOT safer. It doesn't work on all characters though, but learn the timing, the exexcution, and learn how to jump backwards, hit the reverse u+air, and grab the edge, you'll do fine.

Just don't spam it too much. Remember, Ganondorf has 4 great aerial attacks...

Forward Air= F+air= Giant fist. Lag is a little slow, but learn to L- Cancel, and if you have the chance, hit them on the recovery if they don't sweet spot.

Back Air= B+air= Second fastest, if not THE fastest aerial at Ganondorf's disposal. You should use this move a lot, and use the same way you would f+air for edge guarding, if they don't sweet spot.

Up+air= U+air= One of the fastest aerial moves, with a large hit box. Like I said, learn how to use this move and in what situations. Don't be afraid to hit with the front, but if you're gonna edge guard with it, use the reverse U+Air.

Down+Air= D+air= The stomp... Strongest aerial next to F+air. Like I've said before, unless I didn't... You can d-throw certain characters, if not all, and SH(Short Hop) into a D+air. Killer combo, and killer damage. I love that combo. But learn when to use the d+air after a d-throw. Sometimes it's better to SH into a different aerial. Watch how they fall, and where they'll go. If they fall straight down, and don't go to the side, d-air. If they start to go left or right, follow up with a b-air, f-air, or u-air accordingly.

If you can, post some videos of yourself. ^_^ It'l help me see what you're doing or not doing correctly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:22 pm
if I had a cam i would, but other wise i dont know how to record it.  

porkeater123

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:58 pm
Here's what I do...

Grab a digital camera that can record movies.

Find a way to aim the camera at the TV. In my situation, I must arrange a tower of DVD's to balance the camera upon, and thus aim at the TV.

From there, upload the movies to the computer.

From there, edit in some songs (you don't have to, but if you want an entire video of :CLACKCLICKCLACK Ah, Damn CLICKCLAKCLACKCLICK:, go right ahead).

Upload your videos to Youtube, or Google Video. Youtube is better, in 5,000 ways.

Thats what I do, and that's the easiest way with a video input card on your computer that can record.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:11 pm
I'll need to get a video camera. One of my friends is bound to have one.  

porkeater123

Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces