Reply Multimedia
Helling And Berserk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Angelus]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:38 am
Ok some of you may know this and some may not, but a new season of Hellsing and Berserk is coming out. I think that all anime lovers should know this. If i read right that the first two episondes of hellsing has been relesed already, but only in japan. I don't know if any Berserk has been relesed yet but here is a website that tells about hellsing and has a preview of the new hellsing series Hellsing Info

if you have another website or any other info about any new anime or more about hellsing or berserk post it in here or PM it to me

Thanks for ur time
[angelus]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:17 am
I saw the first episode of the Hellsing OVA in anime club. It was intersting. It felt like they didn't pull any punches that they might have for the TV series, but I agree with the reviewer, they took material from.... either the first 3 or 4 episodes and condensed it all down into one persentation. Like the two vampires that were going around murdering people just because they could. They were barely mentioned just long enough so that the Police Girl could shoot one of them. Most of the details to that part of the plot were completly left out and it was more just a foil for her starting to accept her powers a bit. The pacing is a bit fast, but I found a lot of the small or not so small differences to be very interesting.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[Angelus]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:30 am
whats the web site where you saw the video?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:03 pm
[Angelus]
whats the web site where you saw the video?

I saw it at anime club, so I really have no clue where they got it from. My best guess would be torrant, but I'm not 100% on that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces