Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:41 pm
5/16/2007

Ayame: I was going to talk to another illusionary when we were at the balery...but that man made it so hard...and then...why did i have to do that? will i ever get the chance to meet the girl again...and will she hate me for losing my temper then?

Lavi: The sessions with Keirro are interesting...i'm learning some about what the problem might be but i can't help but suspect Keirro is hiding something from me...what could be so wrong with Ayame that she would act so nervous? We go again soon for another session.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:59 am
6/17/07

Ayame: Hey lookie what i did! it's so cute and...hey where'd it go....*runs off to rumamge looking for the little goat.

Well i can't find it...but i'm worried about Lavi...Lavi's been...fading...lately. I no no how to tell it....but...maybe i talk to older illu then me about it...  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:38 pm
6/24/2007 -

I grew! I'm so much bigger, and I can talk right now! It was amazing, there was this light glow and, well this is what Lavi told me, I was asleep *pouts*, I just got...well...bigger! We had to go get new clothes, though i'm glad, as this new dress is wonderfluffy and such a great pink. [Lavi said it matched my wings, which look so cool now.]

I can actually do more things on my own now, since i'm bigger, I don't need to get Lavi to do some things for me. I wonder what Tangia will think, I really need to visit her, I haven't seen her since...since i remembered what happened....

IT feels so great to be bigger...now i understand Aure some...at least her love of being tall...sort of.....but she acts weird now too...

Oh and this new thing appeared above my eye *moves a lock of hair* it's kind of weird but it looks neat...and it matches my wings too.

Well, I need to go to sleep before Lavi fusses at me for keeping my light on so late but I just had to write! Buh bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:03 am
6/29/07

Lavi here, Ayame is doing well despite her growth, in fact I think she is doing great. We've gotten her several new things to wear and her favorite seems to be this adorable pink dress we found the day prior to her growth[too much coincidence for me!] She doesn't doodle as randomly as she used to, now she just takes this pad of paper with her on most days and a few pencils, usually at the end of the day before bed she's coloring the ones she liked.

No more repeats of her drawings coming to life yet, though i'm curious where she got a certain animal plush in her room that for some reason reminds me of keirro's ranis. I'm surprised at how fast Ranis has grown though, i wasn't even sure he was an illusionary during our encounter in the office, i was never sure, until We saw Keirro going by one day with a rather uncomfortable and squirming child beside her. I only discovered what had happened after asking her one day....

Well, time flies and I only find so much to do things like this, Catch you later diary.  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:24 am
6/29/07

I'm not sure what's happening, but it worries me. I could have sworn my hand was transparent the other day. Ayame didn't seem to notice but was it real anyhow? I need to find someone who might know what happened, and soon...I don't want it to happen again...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:50 pm
Diary Entry
7/23/2007

Ayame and I finished our lessons in sign language last week as proscribed by Keirro. It's worked incredibly well; She hasn't shown any signs that her lack of visits with her sister are affecting her, and her art [which is in colored pencil now!] has improved as well. She's going to her first day of school today and I hope she has a good day. I should probably go tell Keirro about the results, i'm sure she will be glad to hear from me, I'd forgotten to stay in touch about this, but I got so enveloped in the lessons myself!

So long for now, I've got to go pick Ayame up soon!  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:11 pm
User Image
8/3/07

Ayame didn't seem so well today, she wouldn't tell me why, but now I think I know. It would seem her friend Tamesis has moved very far away, the boy she met in the store that day...I wasn't too fond of them but, It hurts to see Ayame do nothing but cry with her face in her pillows *rip* contents....Oh dear...I really hope she get's over it soon, nothing i've said has been able to calm her down.

I'll leave our doors open tonight in case she decides she needs the company since she doesn't seem to want it right now. I'll just clean up in the morning after I take her to school.

Maybe leave her favorite dessert with her dinner on her little table in her room, rice pudding always makes her happy...maybe if she stops *crack* or maybe not on that table...

I can't see fit to reprimand her right now, and her ability to do more and more phenomenal things seems to grow daily. I wish there was someone we could talk to, I don't know if this is something I should bring up with Keirro.

Well, i'm going to go and fix supper, I'll keep you updated diary, Hope with me Ayame feels better...I think she knows more then I do about the incident.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:57 pm
User Image

10/21/2007

Diary,

It's the middle of the night, mommy is asleep and I don't want to get her up, but...I've been having weird dreams, almost real like only very shadowed, and yet...scary and they hurt too...

What would mommy say....they aren't just dreams, but something else...I should ask an older illu when i can...

Going to try to go to sleep now, good night.  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:00 pm
User Image
11/16/2007

Ayame -
The dreams...they're coming more and more often. It makes me afraid to sleep...but I can't tell Lavi...or anyone... don't want anyone to know i'm afraid.

It feels like back when I remembered what I did to my sister...and it seems like it's the same place sort of...

When I go to sleep next...will I see what it is?

Time to go to school again...*shudders*...only good thing about that place is Ranis.He's not the most sociable but he understands me I think...

Bye!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:19 pm
12/20/07

Only give more days, I wonder what i'll get? Lavi has a tree in the house now with alot of pakcages with my name on them, i'm excited!

I think I should write down my dreams so maybe Lavi can help me figure out what they mean.  

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:33 pm
2/26/2009

Lavi got completely swamped by RL and hasn't been able to care for me of late, i've had help though and I hope Lavi is able to come back soon....Please come back Lavi!

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff