Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paris hilton is a/an:
  idol
  bich
View Results

rriverr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:09 pm
ok, here's the deal.. i'm super jealous of the rich and famous.. so, if you can find anything wrong w/ one of them, post it!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:33 pm
ha chad crouger (nickelback singer) well i went to his highschool and i seen his grad photo and he used to be rlly fcking ugly  

icecurb

rriverr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:55 pm
icecurb
ha chad crouger (nickelback singer) well i went to his highschool and i seen his grad photo and he used to be rlly fcking ugly

r u serious? that's great!!!.. yes.. i make fun of the pretty ppl to make myself feel better.. but only the rich pretty ppls.. BICHES!!!! JK.. but that.. ws.. awsom!  
orion_oonas generated a random number between 1 and 4500 ... 4402!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:56 pm
I have somethin thtas gonna make you fall out of your seat..it's so funny... Ok listen to this.. ya know Shania Twain??? Shania isn't her real name... her real first name is Ileen...lol... I Live in Canada.. and knowing this just makes me crack up and pee my pants... not literially.. but you get my point.... Ppl with fake names, need to find a better day job..... cause what they got as a day job.. REALLY SUCKS!!!!!.......lol...  

orion_oonas

Aged Gaian

rriverr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:38 pm
orion_oonas
I have somethin thtas gonna make you fall out of your seat..it's so funny... Ok listen to this.. ya know Shania Twain??? Shania isn't her real name... her real first name is Ileen...lol... I Live in Canada.. and knowing this just makes me crack up and pee my pants... not literially.. but you get my point.... Ppl with fake names, need to find a better day job..... cause what they got as a day job.. REALLY SUCKS!!!!!.......lol...

ok.. both shania and ileen.. suck.. if your going to pick a new name.. AT LEAST MAKE SURE IT'S AWSOM!.. retards.. but that is funnny!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:32 pm
orion_oonas
lol thats kinda funny but chad crouger isnt chad crouger...  

icecurb

rriverr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:02 pm
icecurb
orion_oonas
lol thats kinda funny but chad crouger isnt chad crouger...

??? whee confused confused eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:55 pm
Well Chad Couger isn't his real name..... I'm lookin it up to find out what his real name is ok??!!??  

orion_oonas

Aged Gaian

smexiactress14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:23 pm
Yea like Marilyn Monroe's real name was Frances...  
3: Starrin and Styling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games