me to  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:37 am
Ooooo!!!
I want it so bad!!! *drools*

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

DitescoMori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:45 pm
That was terrible. Closeur was the only video worth having, and it was for the music videos. Concert footage is ok, but there doesn't need to be a video after every tour, especially with more mediocre albums like The Fragile and With Teeth. Same s**t, different DVD, more money. Sry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:56 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Ooooo!!!
I want it so bad!!! *drools*
i was speechlees when i saw it  

dmchilln

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:42 pm
DitescoMori
That was terrible. Closeur was the only video worth having, and it was for the music videos. Concert footage is ok, but there doesn't need to be a video after every tour, especially with more mediocre albums like The Fragile and With Teeth. Same s**t, different DVD, more money. Sry.

stare
*cough*
no  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 am
AHHHHHH. -runs around in circles and collapses-
heart heart heart heart heart

de novo Kerauno

hey its rukan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:28 pm
DitescoMori
I hate to sound obnoxious~

But you don't need to be such an elitist about that
we don't care that the downward spiral is your favorite album. It may be 'uncool' to like the Fragile, but the Fragile is my favorite album.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:35 pm
aCK!! it looks so cool!!  

PLASTICxFETUS

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm
DitescoMori

I don't know if you've ever been to a concert, but in my opinion ANY concert footage is great, since it helps me relive the utter SPLENDOUR of seeing Nine Inch Nails live. And plus, Beside You in Time is a great song, even more so live. You may call The Fragile and With Teeth mediocre, but honestly, it's impossible to be better than the Downward Spiral, so why don't you just accept the albums for what they are? And if you think they're putting out the DVD just for money . . . well, what's wrong with that? Don't you think Trent deserves all that money for being such an amazing musician? He's still putting his heart into what he's doing. At least he's actually doing something with his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:16 pm
it comming in feb  

dmchilln

Flackrum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:43 pm
DitescoMori

NiN live is insane, and I'll gladly pay money for something I enjoy. DVD, CD, etc.. Because it's worth it. Because I want more. Because I appreciate it. I can't say that about many other bands personally, but I can say it about NiN.

Another thing, imagine how dull life would be if music never changed with time. How do you expect an artist to remain stuck in the specific niche/tune/feeling you preferred? I dig Trent's choices, his evolution. I welcome what comes next. When I want old, I have a CD rack of it. When I want new, I buy it.

It's that simple.

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff