Kingdom Hearts 2:Final Mix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:36 pm
I have found out information about a new Kingdom Hearts game. It is a 2 disc game. One disc is a new version of Kingdom Hearts 2 while the other is a new Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories game for the PS2. I have seen pictures and read information about it, but very little. I will set up the information soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:27 pm
Who is the guy in the mask in you sig and where did you get it?  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

sweet angel026

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:47 pm
u should look on youtube and find kh final mixes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:44 am
I've read some stuff about that...but it might not come out in the US  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:40 am
Even if it doesn't come to the US you can still get it, you would just have to buy other stuff so you can see it translated is all 3nodding No I do not have this stuff but yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:13 am
I copied and pasted this info off wikipedia.org:

In a Weekly Shonen Jump interview with Nomura, the Kingdom Hearts creator expressed interest in a possible international version of Kingdom Hearts II, although there were no definite plans. He said that should a "Final Mix" version arise, he has a "trump card" in mind, with such features as the Mushroom Heartless found in the first Kingdom Hearts. In September 2006, Square Enix announced they would develop Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, featuring new scenes and gameplay elements. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is a 2-disc set. The first disc contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, which added content including extra cutscenes and optional bosses to Kingdom Hearts II. The second disc contains Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a 3D PS2 version remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts' graphics, extra scenes, and voiceover for particular scenes. The battle system continues the card gameplay, with the addition of using Reaction Commands. The game was released in Japan on March 29, 2007. Several independent sources state that a release in North America will occur in Fall 2007 with no confirmation from Square Enix.  

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items