Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:23 pm
Crazy_Vamp666
MortSanglant
Dead_Ed
Well what I meant was is if too little constitutes as being not goth at all. I don't intend on getting any more lavish than my current look though because I don't want to accidentally step into the opposite end of the spectrum.

Why does it matter at all?

Can't you be happy with who you are? If you "falsely" identify with the gothic subculture and someone has a problem with it, it's their problem.

I agree. Have you all forgoten that Goth isnt a fashion statement it's a ******** state of mind. And so much more.

exactly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm
i usually wear big baggy tripp pants, with a long striped shirt with a regular t-shirt over it with a really awsome hat.. mrgreen  

The Reused

Acid_Tape

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:46 pm
well what i say is dress how you want, no one can be mad at you for being who you are...don't feel like you have to wear a whole chained body suit to be identified as you want...do whatever the hell you feel like doing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:48 pm
but if i feel in a good mood and want to wear all black i usually wear my baggy black pants (with ribbons on them) with my zipped up shirt with the sleeves that go down to my elbows and my fishnet arm lings...and of course my beloved black boots and possibly wear my spiked heart necklace  

Acid_Tape

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:25 pm
Your musical tastes and manner of dress have very little to do with your gothyness... the true essence of gothyness lies in mindset. 3nodding

As for your casual manner of dress, don't worry about it... I'm pretty sure we all have our 'casual-goth' outfits. Though I'm usually decked out in lace, elegant jewellery, and lush fabrics, I can be seen in a t-shirt and black cargoe pants from time to time as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:31 am
Dead_Ed
I know we tend to get pissed-off at freaks who dress and makeup the s**t out of themselves at attempts to be goth, but is it also bad to be a little... too casual?

For example, here's a list of what I wear when I'm the most dressed-up:
*black Fruit of the Loom T-shirt
*silver cross medallion
*silver wristwatch
*Tripp pants
*black shoes
*skull-and-crossbone belt

I don't have any pictures, but suffice to say that it looks a little plain. Also, I listen to thrash metal a lot more than I listen to goth music so I often find myself in self-doubt about whether-or-not I really belong in this guild. gonk

Feel free to discuss your own opinions, and maybe share if you feel a little under-done too.

nope your not the only one that doesnt under do it, but thats gonna change when I got my check twisted  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:33 am
Crazy_Vamp666
MortSanglant
Dead_Ed
Well what I meant was is if too little constitutes as being not goth at all. I don't intend on getting any more lavish than my current look though because I don't want to accidentally step into the opposite end of the spectrum.

Why does it matter at all?

Can't you be happy with who you are? If you "falsely" identify with the gothic subculture and someone has a problem with it, it's their problem.

I agree. Have you all forgoten that Goth isnt a fashion statement it's a ******** state of mind. And so much more.

hai  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:30 pm
If I had black goth pants, I'd wear them. But I don't have any yet. So I wear regular bluejeans with studded belts, and I wear black sneakers. I wear skull necklaces, lacy or mesh armwarmers, edgy t-shirts (sometimes black but not always, some are colored with black accents), stuff like that. Oh, and I wear black eye makeup. I only got really into this sort of subculture recently and I don't have an expansive goth/punk/alternative wardrobe, so I make do with what I have so far. I'm not made of money, after all.

But I know that goth isn't about what you wear or what music you listen to.  

Freedom Fire

Gloomymort

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:01 pm
*-casual goth-*
black baggie jeans/ purple ripped down one leg and sorted out with string ...things.../ black net skirt
80's cartoon top/ purple weird sleved top/ bustier/ random black top
black wool cardi
striped knee length socks matching or unmatching (mostly this option)
my small new rock ankel boots
bat necklace/ cross necklace (these are not worn often)/ My Little Pony necklace
possibaly black spikey coller
small black bag/ the really old much patched denim bag with various things attached
no make up/ black eye liner if i can be bothered
silver ball lip peirceing

*- makeing an effort goth-*
velvet dress (vairous colours with black)
stiped knee length socks/ stockings and suspenders
large new rock boots with out heal with MLP laces/ large new rock boots with heals (not stick heals)
black spiked coller
bat necklace/ LotR necklace
purple and black plated hir falls with/with out grey halloween hair ribbons
cat ears (only if wearing hair falls)
black cardi/ black and purple cloak (only if wearing black or purple dress)
purple ball lip peirceing/ silver spike lip peirceing
small black bag made from inertubeing
properly done make-up (however i feel like doing it at the time

there you go thats the sort of thing i wear  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items