400!
  1!
  OTHER!
  Chapter *blank* WAS HAAAWT!
  DONATE TO LANZER!!
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:01 pm
Although unlikely.... I wish Sasuke would die >< I can't seem to forgive him for what he did crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:39 pm
right now, things are pretty heated up if you ask me. I think we still have a long ways to go before we reach the end of the series. I only hope that it doesnt go on and on like say inuyasha or dragon ball Z. Theres just...so much going on right now! @_@; I mean, if i had to give a guess, Id guess we'd have 10-15 more volumes left, but maybe even that wont be enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

>.> I dont think sasuke is ever coming home either, but im not sure i want him to die perse. Somehow, I kinda have this gut feeling he will though. And i dont want sakura to die either. D: i think she's pretty cool after the time jump. She was really annoying as a kid though.  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:22 am
The waiting kills me gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:23 am
Norua
right now, things are pretty heated up if you ask me. I think we still have a long ways to go before we reach the end of the series. I only hope that it doesnt go on and on like say inuyasha or dragon ball Z. Theres just...so much going on right now! @_@; I mean, if i had to give a guess, Id guess we'd have 10-15 more volumes left, but maybe even that wont be enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

>.> I dont think sasuke is ever coming home either, but im not sure i want him to die perse. Somehow, I kinda have this gut feeling he will though. And i dont want sakura to die either. D: i think she's pretty cool after the time jump. She was really annoying as a kid though.
I know... I'm sweating like mad!! I mean... Yes... Yes... good fight scenes. xD;; <3

It's a tough call. Naruto seems to always get what he wants in the end.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm
He does seem to get what he wants xd Damn him! He needs to... not get somethings he want! ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff