Submit

Crafty?
  Yay! :)
  Nay! :(
View Results

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm
EvFaerAshlynn

I'm planning to ask my boyfriend's mother to give me sewing lessons so that I can start making my own fancy clothing. I also want to make black angel wings and black dragon wings.

Angel wings are easy, but time consuming. All you need is a needle and thread, wire coat hangers, nylons for strapping them to you, black material, cotton stuffing and feathers. I just made the shape of the wings out of the material, sewed it and stuffed it then sewed the feathers on one by one. Lastly you bend the coat hangers into sort of a U shpe.

Shape and slide the extra ends up into the wings appropriately.

I guess I am pretty crafty, customizing clothes, making collars, theatrical make-up, drawing and writing, sculpting and wood working.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:38 pm
Right now at the arts center where I'm an apprentiance/student, me and the other students and apprentiances are making Dia de los Muertos (day of the dead)sculptures. !Que divertido!  

DreamerSpirit

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:17 pm
I love to sew and make things. I learned when I was in kindergarten by my dad teaching me (yes my dad, not my mom) and the first thing I made was a outfit for my favorite beanie baby. After all, that was when they were popular. whee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:53 pm
trampyre
I like beading; I make victorian lace-like necklaces

That sounds really cool blaugh

I like to draw, make bracelets and cross stich. I also like making cards.  

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:34 pm
I make jewelry. Make myself a lot of chains, I do. Sell my stuff for a lot at craft shows and stuff. I've made $400 ths year 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Uh.. well.. is thinking way ahead of time is considered a craft? Er.. thing? Uh.. and.. I tend to be a magnet for all the people at my school for them to pat me =__=; Plus, I have fans, It's scary enough when a whole bunch of Inuyasha fans swarm around you with all their nerd-like facettes.. the ones in MY school scares the f**k outta me.. and.. yeah.  

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers