Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
abducted by aliens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goofy_gurl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:54 pm
i cant get my sims ubducted by aliens and i want to know what cheats i can use to make it happen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:22 pm
type in the cheat window "boolprop testingcheatsenable true" and shift click on the telescope.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Briannabo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:07 pm
entervixen
type in the cheat window "boolprop testingcheatsenable true" and shift click on the telescope.

Exactly what she said, haha. It's fun to do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:41 pm
I still have trouble with the cheat window... stare

Quick question - if a sim is abducted, will they always be returned...? And if so, what's the time frame?  

Scathach13

goofy_gurl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:38 pm
yes they will and in like three hours or so  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:44 am
I find that abductees get returned around 6 in the morning. It's great fun to watch the abduction and return! It's also fun reading the memories of the people affected, especially if they're knowledge sims  

Spoilt_lil_missy

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:37 pm
i like making my sims get abducted by aliens so that they will have alien babies. I am trying to create a completely alien neighbourhood on the sims 2  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:37 am
NekoKisaka
i like making my sims get abducted by aliens so that they will have alien babies. I am trying to create a completely alien neighbourhood on the sims 2
I want to do that too.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:23 pm
The only problem with having all your male Sims abducted so you have lots of alien children is all the aliens have the same father...um...I mean...Alien Father. So they're all related and can't breed more aliens. So then you have to marry them to human Sims and then...well...you get some very freaky looking sims.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 pm
Emradrig
NekoKisaka
I want to do that too.
lol i'm using both genders of sims to get alien children so i can marry them off to another alien adult that does not have the same parents and is of an opposite gender to them and yeah the females can get pregnant with alien children as well  

NekoKisaka

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:09 am
you people are funny  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash