Never tried.
  Let's find out shall we? *concentrates hard*
View Results

Kain Wynd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:40 am
PoeticVengeance
Kain Wynd
PoeticVengeance
I have yet to gain the channeling expertise (or find a proper Aspect) to actually heal physical damage to biological structures.

(Although I would imagine it wouldn't be overly hard. Just speeding up the normal healing processes and dumping enough energy into the system to keep from tiring out their body would work. Although I'd be careful not to put to much energy in. Cells can be very fragile.)

But I tend to be able to handle mental and emotional pain better. I don't know what it is, but it appears to be some kind of inborn ability and not active channeling.

People talk to me and feel better. Just being around me has a calming effect that seems to even have an effect on chemical imbalances, bipolar disorder, and actual depression.

I just seem to reduce emotional pain through either any form of communication or through being in physical contact (more so with the physical contact)

I'm seeing if I can actively boost it through channeling, but unfortunately I'm only well versed in channeling certain aspects, like Misdirection and Brimstar, both of which are not useful for healing. Brimstar is definately a battle, clairvoyance and travel aspect, primarly stars, heat, motion, fire, light, and speed.

Misdirection is kind of self explainatory. Unless I intend on fooling people's bodies into thinking they're healed (its more workable then you think, but not very effective and extremely dangerous) it won't be helpful to me.

People probably feel better around you because of your own aura. People with strong auras seem to bolster the well-being of the people they're around and make them feel safe, comforted, physically well, and so on.

I have the same effect on people. Actually, it's more because of your aura people feel generally stronger, because you radiate strength (I can tell just by the things you say and the bit of your personality I've seen on the board).

My own aura makes people more carefree and high spirited. I know this because I've been told many times before, and I've noticed it many times my self.

Let your aura do its thing, because that's the kind of person you are: Strong.

Heh, I've never seen myself as strong, but perhaps its a different kind of strength then society is used to.

I'll just let it be and not try to mess with it. Why fix what isn't broken?

smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:51 pm
I use to be really good at healing.

Then one day it just kinda disapered.

Then again, I dont meditate as much as I use to, and my magic just seems to have weaken due to the negative energy in my house from the constant yelling of my stepmom sad  

Hitara the Brave

Kain Wynd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:57 am
KrazyKerahcaz
I use to be really good at healing.

Then one day it just kinda disapered.

Then again, I dont meditate as much as I use to, and my magic just seems to have weaken due to the negative energy in my house from the constant yelling of my stepmom sad

Are you sure it just disappeared?

What may have happened is that you became so good at it, that you may have mastered an aspect of it, and now you can't focus on your original triggers to use it.

Keep trying and don't forget to tap into your source (and/or triggers), especially while meditating.

For the most part, you may now be focusing too much on the effort and the old sensations that let you know your powers were manifesting. Tap into what you know is your power concept (your Source) and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:46 pm
phantomkitsune
Wow, I completely misinterpreted the title. Psychic healing to me is healing things wrong with the psyche.

I've done it. In fact, I do it a lot. For me, it's a channeling of other people's pain. You take it into yourself, and then ground it in something else.

That's how I do it as well. It's not always easy, but very effective.

My ex-husband was very skilled with healing. It was part of the reason he became a nurse.  

MaleficentSnape

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:22 pm
It's wonderful when people can find careers that work well with their talents, rather than simply what's expected of them.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff