Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:16 pm
Well, here it is: There shall be no Shonen-ai, Yaoi, Shojo-ai, or Yuri in this whole RP. This is just for KaibaMokuba, who got me going at this, and Death T-2 from whom I got the idea in the first place, but never did anything about.

The story: Seto is related on his father's side to Yugi Moto's grandfather, in that he is his great uncle, Solomon Moto. He won custody of both Mokuba and Seto as no one else in their family wanted them. They live with Yugi and his grandfather and mother in the game shop, the Kame. The puzzle is still Yugi's since it was given to him before Seto would have been adopted. Yugi and Joey are not friends since Seto would have been there to protect him from Ushido and get the puzzle piece back, etc. However, Anzu lives next door and that is not debatable. She definitely knows both Yugi-tachi. Also, Yugi would never have wished for friends on the puzzle, he has Seto to play games with. Anyway, I'll let you all get to that...

Characters: Seto Kaiba- Fyerluna  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:20 pm
Moki ! *raises hand*  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:16 pm
InunaideGner
Moki ! *raises hand*

*uses pelvic thrust to shove her out of the way*
I said that! Not her!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:24 pm
Uh... okay... Since I was Inu is Mokuba in all my other RP's, I'm going to have to give this one to KaibaMokuba. I'm Seto. Period. Also, Kaiba Noa exists here too, along with Kaiba Gozaburo, and only Noa's division of KaibaCorp produces games.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:13 pm
I guess Ill play those two then.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:26 pm
Score! I think we might be good to go.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:27 pm
yup mrgreen once KaibaMokuba signs on again that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:05 pm
Seto was walking to school with his brother. It was a fairly decent day out and he was happy to have been told that he had no need to do any more math this year, because of his phenomenal marks. That happened every year though. What was really important and on his mind was the science fair. He had been to RadioShack to get everything he needed and if he was right, there would be an new Kaiba Noa in town and it would be him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:13 am
Mokuba followed by Setos side, holding his hand while they crossed the street, he had grown use to doing that over the years. Seto never really seemed to mind, even when they were kids Seto never seemed bothered when he got clingy. Seto was walking him to his school on the way to his own, since their schools were close to one anothers. He wondered when theyed see Noa, he hadnt seen him since the virtual incident. He realized back then that Noa wasnt so bad, he was just lonely. And he was sure that along with being Setos brother, he could be Noas brother as well. Noa would be Setos age now that he was here in the real world, so itd be like another Seto, so it seemed pretty easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:49 pm
InunaideGner
Mokuba followed by Setos side, holding his hand while they crossed the street, he had grown use to doing that over the years. Seto never really seemed to mind, even when they were kids Seto never seemed bothered when he got clingy. Seto was walking him to his school on the way to his own, since their schools were close to one anothers. He wondered when theyed see Noa, he hadnt seen him since the virtual incident. He realized back then that Noa wasnt so bad, he was just lonely. And he was sure that along with being Setos brother, he could be Noas brother as well. Noa would be Setos age now that he was here in the real world, so itd be like another Seto, so it seemed pretty easy.

Hunh? What is the virtual incident? Noa's still alive, and neither Seto or Mokuba know him...  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:28 pm
Fyerluna
InunaideGner

Hunh? What is the virtual incident? Noa's still alive, and neither Seto or Mokuba know him...
oh, sorry, i guess the virtual world thing didnt happen, oh, i dunno if they did that in the manga or not, where Seto and Mokuba and all them incounter the big 5, guess it was only in the dubbed sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:13 pm
InunaideGner
Fyerluna
InunaideGner

oh, sorry, i guess the virtual world thing didnt happen, oh, i dunno if they did that in the manga or not, where Seto and Mokuba and all them incounter the big 5, guess it was only in the dubbed sorry sweatdrop

they didn't. Noa doesn't exist in the manga. I just like to insert him and I needed him here. Remember, Yugi is their brother too.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:44 pm
Fyerluna
InunaideGner
Fyerluna
InunaideGner

they didn't. Noa doesn't exist in the manga. I just like to insert him and I needed him here. Remember, Yugi is their brother too.
oh, ok, well then ditch the last part of that post sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:59 am
((Okay, let's try this again... And KaibaMokuba may have the role unless he doesn't show up here... Sorry Inu...))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:33 am
Fyerluna
((Okay, let's try this again... And KaibaMokuba may have the role unless he doesn't show up here... Sorry Inu...))
((oh no, dont be sorry, i just forgot sweatdrop i know he has the role, just so use to it, it just slipped out, gomen, but dont be sorry, besides, its a straight rp, made for him. I get to be Mokuba in all the yaoi ones, we gotta let him be Mokuba somewhere mrgreen dont worry, I really dont mind if he is, just slipped out is all))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games