Submit

do u have to deal with skool problems?
  yea
View Results

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:04 pm
bounty_hunter_bk
Kitsune-Yokai

(most is from New York & Company, I must confess)

I like that store. mrgreen If I had the money I'd shop their more often.

Sales, baby ^^. Yeah, I don't have much, either, because I spend a lot on manga. But, I always go there around July/August for school shopping and than again in January. They usually always have sales around those times, sometimes more often. I think that's one of the few places my mom and I both go into comfortably.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:16 pm
popxpopxkittyxfcuk
and they just loooove the attention they get when they tell people they 'worship satan' damn...............arrrg...........

Yeah, I had to deal with a girl like that in the end of last year. Don't get me wrong, she was okay to hang out with every once in a while. It was in June 5 and 6 that made me change my mind about her. She suddenly became a "satanist" and wearing really tacky eyeliner all over her face. She had, like, a black wing on the side of her eye or so she said, but it looked like a big blob. You know, she's excited about the big 6/6/6 rolleyes . I told her she was an idiot and explained how bad our measure of time was that the date would have very little, if any, relationship to the actual meaning of the number. She hates me now because of that, especially since I'm agnostic.  

Dirzdra

DR490N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:28 pm
SweetPolaris
Well, most people talk about me behind my back (though I hear every single word they say)

and there's the ocasional boy that'll tease me,
but the only questions I get are: "how can you walk with those boots on?" and "are you going to put a spell on me?"

but I don't consider that a problem domokun

i dont wear boots, though i'm looking for a pair. if i get the question "are you gonna put a spell on me?" i typically answer with "depends on whether or not you piss me off enough." i am afterall, a proud witch.
nobody teases me about it anymore, because they know damn well that i'll take it outside and kick the s**t out of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:34 pm
the people at my school already seen me anough times and dont care so im good really very rarley ill get FREAK and once i got baby eater form this crack head lol i was amused to say the least thankfully this is my final year (i had to do 2 extra years beacuse i failed alot)

i say just let them think what there gonna think mrgreen  

xX x0mbie Xx

sweet616

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:06 am
I'm the only one in my class who dresses like me, so I'm the outcast that no one talks to or listens to when I have something to say.
So I decided not to say anything anymore and just hope that the day will go by fast enough  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:47 am
they throw food and more to me...
but luckely i have a nice skater/goth friend biggrin
he kicked some butt last week biggrin biggrin  

Dark_Judje

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:34 pm
I get pretty much everything.
Glares, verbal shots, etc.
I actualy enjoy it more than anything.
I think its funny when someone fears me enough to ask me a simple question, its even funnier when they have a friend do it for them.

I dont even dress as "Goths" dress today. Just baggy black jeans, a black t-shirt, cotton fingerless gloves black with a big red star on them, a spike collar, a pentegram necklace. My hair is long and dark and I am quite pale.
I dont think I am all that scary....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:49 am
From what I can gather there seems to be alot of people from America here in this guild, I think its really interesting to see how the problem is in other parts of the world.

I, myself live in England in the fenland, in a small farming village (Oh how gothic) called Littleport.
To be honest, its not truly safe to walk the streets at night, you might be okay if you know which ways to go and not go (as I do having lived here most of my life) but it seems as the current population of Littleport is either chavs (those people who wear burberry and listen to "Gansta" rap) and old people, being as theres bugger all to do in littleport many of the local chavs decided to pick on the local goth (being me, as Im the only one in the area) so without exaggerating i would say its pretty damn bad around the fenlands of England.

But college is a whole different story, there are "goths" there about three, but they are the kind of people who worship the murderdolls and aiden and if anyone says anything, they threaten to curse them.. Which dosnt really help me.
Personally, Im proud of my gothic upbringing (My mother always beleived that if theres something I want to do, that she would help me as much as she could, thus when I first heard The cure - Disintergration as a child (about 5) and telling her I like it, she then introduced me to bauhaus, joy division etc etc.) ANYWAY. Im proud of my upbringing and I wear what I choose to college (Usually black drainpipes, pirate shirts, my lovely 14 hole docs and my trenchcoat) walking through the corridors with people constantly assosiating me with them is horrible, being as I have the ability to keep my eyeliner within the region of my eyes and am not an anti-social wannabe-wizard, so to conclude people around my area are incredably small minded and the fact the few people who arnt small minded are elitist teenie (local fenland slang for someone who dosnt know the meaning of the word, goth) morons dosnt help.

Sorry about the incredably long post, ive just been holding this in for so damn long and have finnaly had a chance to get it out.
Also to add, I have recently been given the nickname Edward scissorhands by the local chavs, which i think is actually pretty damn cool lol, thank you SDL for all your strappy bondage clothing.

DaniDoom

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:47 am
Heh.

You should see it in scotland.

Neds. Chavs. EVERYWHERE! They are probably the most retarded and most evil beings to be labelled! They drink, they smoke, the have underage sex, the swear, they vandalize, and what's worse, they have to become the meanest, most biggest b***h in the whole school to survive.

And us? We're just a small black blob in a small black corner, with comments such as "Don't you live in a coffin?" or "It's not halloween yet!". And to prove just how dumb these people are, one of them asks my friends, michael:
Ned: confused "By the way, are you a goff?(yeah, that's how they pronounce it)"
Mike: stare "Yeah"
Ned: surprised "So like, you write crappy poems and, like, wear black (he was currently wearing black already...) and, like, listen to Marlin Manson and s**t, and like, kill yourself?"
Mike: stare rolleyes "Yeah, I've killed myself three times already. I'm going to do it again tonight."
Ned: mad "But if you were dead, likes, you wouldn't be here, you retard!"
Mike: rolleyes "...oh yeah, I wouldn't..."

The most retarded beings and a major insult to all mammals, the neds are a horror to work with in a school, but i guess we just gotta put up with it. I think it's the thought of being more intelligent than them that makes you survive their silly and useless comments.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:46 pm
Im a freshman at my high school and we share a bus with the middle schoolers.. so yea one day i had to sit with a 7th grader and she was freaked out. i thought she was going to piss her pants. heh and she looked at her friends and was like " omg i cant sit with a goth! please push in *to one of her friends* " or let me get into another seat!" i could feel her shaking.. then a lot of people at my school think im a cutter just because im "goth" it really sucks  

Maggot4life91

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:48 pm
Al-araaf
I get pretty much everything.
Glares, verbal shots, etc.
I actualy enjoy it more than anything.
I think its funny when someone fears me enough to ask me a simple question, its even funnier when they have a friend do it for them.

I dont even dress as "Goths" dress today. Just baggy black jeans, a black t-shirt, cotton fingerless gloves black with a big red star on them, a spike collar, a pentegram necklace. My hair is long and dark and I am quite pale.
I dont think I am all that scary....

*random* you sound really hot..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas