Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Whos Your Favorite In The Mabudachi Trio (( FruitsBasket)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite person in the Mabudachi Trio
Shigure
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Ayame
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Hatori
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Pup pet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:51 pm
Aw.. stressed That's really hard. -thinks really hard- I love them ALL! If I really had to pick, Shigure adds the most comedy to the books. ^_^ Don't ever make me choose again!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:14 pm
I like them alll but Shigure most of those three my all time favorite character is Hatsuharu  

Blackrose01111

Swett

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:14 pm
i love Hatori. He's calm, mystirious but at the same time comfortable. He the best one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:10 pm
Shigure! Shigure is really funny! Always makes me burst into a laughing attack, it makes me want to cry.....Hahahahaha! xd  

anniimmee

Ravasalque

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:05 pm
I like Hatori, because hes calm, collected, and smart. After Hatori, Ayame is my fav  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:31 am
Hatori... He's cool. Then Ayame! He's so funny! (But poor Yuki!)  

Hanako Tsukiyama

Melpoclypse

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:30 am
from reading into the manga's and such I've come to not like Shigure because he's plain cruel. yeah he's funny when he's around the others but he really is two-faced. If I had to choose 1 out of the 3 choices I'd be Hatori.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:39 pm
They're all cool and Shigure and Ayame are so funny! But i love Hatori the most coz he's so serious compared to them!  

mmmddd

Floodwater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:27 pm
[Ayame or Shigure. I love them both and you will never be able to make me choose.]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:07 pm
i would have to say Hatori..i love the way he's always so calm...and also how he can stand being with his two best friends that are so energetic and hyper rofl ..the way that he's so mysterious just makes me love him even more.. heart whee  

dreaming_loser

Sad Sad Sunflower

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 pm
I like all three of them, but I prefer Hatori over the rest. He's so cool. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:21 pm
Marsh~Mellow
from reading into the manga's and such I've come to not like Shigure because he's plain cruel. yeah he's funny when he's around the others but he really is two-faced. If I had to choose 1 out of the 3 choices I'd be Hatori.

Shigure IS cruel/evil, that's WHY I love him so! He is truely the main character in FB (and i know that loadsa peeps are gonna argue), he even has some power over Akito! I mean, wow! Besides Akito deserved it!
fav 5 characters:
1)SHIGURE
2)Akito
3)Kyo
4)Ayame
5)Hatori  

XxCaptain_MulexX

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:37 pm
I love Ayame! He just cracks me up! Besides I am also a fellow snake. Ayame is uberly crazy just like me and most of my friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:03 am
realy hard to choose between hatori or ayame question there personalitys are so different like two different side of me emo but i must choose..... ayame cause he makes dresses and other things and i make cloths for me and my friends(yes i design) plus he's so into himself blaugh like i am plus he has long silver hair which is really hawt heart  

girl with power of moons0

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces