Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the zoo?
  Yes. All those fluffy animals. XD
  No. I hate animals. *Kicks the nearest animal*
  Meh. Animals are animals.
  No. Free the animals! (me: God damn animal activist)
  The one! The only! Poll Whore option! XD
View Results

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 am
Haha I was just about to say what about Dubbo zoo!!!!! I am glad you liked it!!! ^___^ Not that I have been there since year 12... so not sure how its looking these days. I imagine it would still be nice... other than that I havent been to any other zoos...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 pm
I went to Dubbo zoo a few years back. We had a huge family thing for a few days so uncles and aunts and everyone went. It was good to have those 2day passes except that it rained lol otherwise the zoo looked pretty great. Of course, it was my first time so I have nothing to compare it to  

kixsy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 pm
As in it was your first time going to a zoo?? Well it was a pity that it was raining out there cause I am sure it would have been pretty muddy considering the amount of grass etc that is out there! But did you drive around the zoo??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:09 pm
I've been to lots of zoos but it was my first time to Dubbo zoo. The first day was sunny and beautiful and when it did rain the next day we drove around. I think at the time the rhino's had has babies they were so cute.  

kixsy

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces