Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:08 pm
Ok....so Hidan magically attached his nerves back together.....And it looked like Asuma....ummm...died...?
Im freaking out, I don't want him to die! gonk The only thing thats keeping me believing hes alive is that:

a) they didnt show him dead yet
b) Hidan said it wasnt the sme. Just what isnt the same has yet to be answered....

NOOO ASUMA!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 pm
Wow. Bunch of weird technques, Asuma dieing, another cliffhanger... bah.  

Classic Black Sheep

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:29 pm
Mr._Stabby
Ok....so Hidan magically attached his nerves back together.....And it looked like Asuma....ummm...died...?
Im freaking out, I don't want him to die! gonk The only thing thats keeping me believing hes alive is that:

a) they didnt show him dead yet
b) Hidan said it wasnt the sme. Just what isnt the same has yet to be answered....

NOOO ASUMA!

they dont hafta show him dead for us to know he's dead......Hidan used that jutsu again, and put the curse on Asuma.....and if you notice Hidan run a spear through his own chest(probably heart) Asuma feels the pain and everything from that....so technically, Asuma should be dead...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:38 am
Damnit...! Asuma's going to die... they're all doomed! Please let them go!! gonk crying Someone come and save them!

Hidan said it wasn't the same... I'm noy sure what he ment.

I know Gaara died but he came back to life! There's no one to save my favorite! gonk
Kishimoto! Come on, dammit!! gonk gonk gonk
I don't want Asuma to die but I really don't want Shikamaru to die! D:<
Asuma who is a bounty is doomed... the other three are just... trapped!  

Syndactyly

sk8intree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Shikalee
Damnit...! Asuma's going to die... they're all doomed! Please let them go!! gonk crying Someone come and save them!

I know Gaara died but he came back to life! There's no one to save my favorite! gonk
remember the old guy that was fishing w/ chiyo in the sand village? maybe he knows a reviving jutsu like her? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:00 pm
i can't see them doing something like that with someone will just be hunted for the bounty again anyways...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

sk8intree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:00 pm
what did kakuzu do w/ his arm?

remember kids, dont try doing stretches you know you cant do. when it hurts, dont continue. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:29 pm
sk8intree
Shikalee

remember the old guy that was fishing w/ chiyo in the sand village? maybe he knows a reviving jutsu like her? smile
Shikamaru shouldn't die in the first place. xd I HOPE? eek  

Syndactyly

sk8intree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:01 pm
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee

im getting tired of this part. i want to see something w/ sasuke in it. either that or to see how naruto's training is going  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:40 pm
sk8intree
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee

im getting tired of this part. i want to see something w/ sasuke in it. either that or to see how naruto's training is going
I guess you're right... But I don't mind my favorite character in the spotlight... I can't say I'll ever be sick of it. xD  

Syndactyly

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:39 pm
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee

I guess you're right... But I don't mind my favorite character in the spotlight... I can't say I'll ever be sick of it. xD
hmm i guess. the uchiha brothers and neji are my favorites so yeah... i wanna see sasuke take on itachi again. he might win. it looks to me like he has a weak form of mangekyou.

shikamaru is too smart for his own good haha that was crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:46 pm
I'm freaking out because back-up isn't there yet, Shikamaru is way too tired to do anything else, and Asuma might be dead. e.e
SHIKAMARU BETTER NOT DIE! He is so awsome...and I hope Asuma doesn't die either. But Shikamaru out of everyone there, better not die. xD

Anyone notice that he hasn't put the suitcase down yet? I find that funny...

toshiko1

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:25 pm
sk8intree
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee

hmm i guess. the uchiha brothers and neji are my favorites so yeah... i wanna see sasuke take on itachi again. he might win. it looks to me like he has a weak form of mangekyou.

shikamaru is too smart for his own good haha that was crazy.
Yeah, me too. Sasuke VS Itachi would be awesome.

I know. It was awesome! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:30 pm
toshiko1
I'm freaking out because back-up isn't there yet, Shikamaru is way too tired to do anything else, and Asuma might be dead. e.e
SHIKAMARU BETTER NOT DIE! He is so awsome...and I hope Asuma doesn't die either. But Shikamaru out of everyone there, better not die. xD

Anyone notice that he hasn't put the suitcase down yet? I find that funny...
I was talking to my friend about it a few days ago... I read the Japanese version of 324 or something wrong and I was certain Shikamaru would die. I was a wreck all day after that. sweatdrop I never realized it made me so damn emotional.

I want Asuma to live so we can know how he was related to the other bountyhead. I also don't recall... why they're going after Akatsuki. And why Shikamaru was dumb enough to take on TWO of them... That's a reckless decision; not like him...

THAT'S WHAT I SAID TO MY FRIEND. "Geez, would Kakuzu let Hidan die before he put that thing down?!" Except he put it down when he restrained those other guys... I keep forgetting their names!

My biggest concern is... Shikamaru got up and ran past Kakuzu... to get to Asuma. Kakuzu could kill him in seconds. So... I mean, they were doomed to begin with but... Those reinforcements better come! He made such a bad move! He put himself in the spotlight... What is yelling, "stop" going to do, huh?! Besides get you killed...  

Syndactyly

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games