Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 am
kel aka gandy
Kiminoke
the reason they took God Child out was because it caught up with the manga, there isn't anymore written yet! meep.

that's what I was told.

Godchild is fully complete dear, it's all out in Japan. You can find spoilers just about anywhere.
This is just speculation, but I believe that the only reason that they took it out of the magazine was that it was not a well liked as they had hoped it would be. This is of course also speculation, but I'm guessing that by the people who actually fill out the forms in the back of the magazine every month, Godchild and Kaze Hikaru were rated lowest of the manga regularly in the magazine, and Viz felt that it wasn't worth it to them to keep them running regularly in the magazine.

Godchild was taken out because the latter volumes are full of gore and thanks to that, it got an M rating.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 pm
What I really don't like about SB is that they only publish the letters of crazy Japan lovers.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 am
when you could still go a little further in the series but it's still finished short stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 am
Kiminoke
the reason they took God Child out was because it caught up with the manga, there isn't anymore written yet! meep.

that's what I was told.

thats true  

protecterofelements

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:01 pm
protecterofelements
Kiminoke

that's what I was told.

thats true

Again, Godchild is complete in Japan. There will be no more. ;]

And as Perfect Stranger 3-0 mentioned, the later volumes are rated M, and the SB magazine was rated T+, so nothing rated M could be in the magazine.

.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games