Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
A Family Graveyard?...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to own your own graveyard?
  Hell yea!
  I don't know...
  No way...
  [Poll Whore Option]
View Results

Gothic_Kitty103

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:39 pm
EDIT: Last night we had a family meeting and my father said that he wanted to rest here on our property after he dies undisturbed. We live out in the woods and if you go far enough we have some empty grassy area's surrounded by mother nature and away from everything else. No roads, no trails, no neighbors, nothing but woods... What we are going to do is make our place impossible by law to sell and must be passed on by the family and legally have a graveyard out in those area's. We are even going to surround it/them with iron bars like a real graveyard. This way, no one can burry up the coffins after so and so years, and no one can disturb us...

What do you think?...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:43 pm
I like the concept of having my own private graveyard for my family.

I actually have a whacky plan for when I die, but I don't care to share it with anyone on here really.

But anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're going to make sure what you're doing is legal. That was the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned having your own private cemetery.

It's a quaint idea to be sure. I just see the "being together no matter what" thing as somewhat foolish because it's only your bodies there; your shells.

MortSanglant

Gothic_Kitty103

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:47 pm
MortSanglant
I like the concept of having my own private graveyard for my family.

I actually have a whacky plan for when I die, but I don't care to share it with anyone on here really.

But anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're going to make sure what you're doing is legal. That was the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned having your own private cemetery.

It's a quaint idea to be sure. I just see the "being together no matter what" thing as somewhat foolish because it's only your bodies there; your shells.
Yes I know. It does seem rediculios but I was thinking in a physical way... Oh well I'll change it...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:51 pm
at my grammys we have one in the back 40 that is like 100 years old.. its really neat  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Gothic_Kitty103

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:55 pm
evilfaerie13
at my grammys we have one in the back 40 that is like 100 years old.. its really neat
Wow... I really hope ours will last that long... Awesome...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:17 pm
i know and it is actually kind of fun to take grave stone rubbings (rubbing a piece of charcoal over a piece of paper placed in front of the persons epitaph or name) to find out who is who....  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff