Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply --
Elee/14/Writer and drawer!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elee-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Elee-She can write too!

I like writing, I will write whatever, except things that disturb me, such as yaoi(sp?) and yuri, don't ask me why or I will bite you.

Samples:
(I won't give you a whole story of mine because I don't know where to post them because my stories arn't exactly "short" nor fanfiction)
So heres part of a story i wrote!

There lay a girl in the snow sticking out with her black hair and black clothes. Against the white pure snow it looked as though someone had dropped a pile of tar onto it. But of course this is me, Ally Morae. Homeless, dull, boring, blah. I only get to go to school because the government makes me. Abandoned since I was six by my parents I am pretty messed up. Well that’s what the girls with the snotty looks and the expensive clothes whisper as they walk past me, talking in low voices but I can hear them anyway. No-one has ever cared for me, and I have never expected them to. People are scared of me, they have no reason, its just like they think if they are near me too long I would grab them and start yelling out incoherent ranting like what I saw when I decided to take a walk down the street one day and a guy jumped out of a trash can and started shaking me saying “tay home! Oh pork!!” and then I couldn’t really make out the rest of it. I steer clear of most rubbish bins nowadays unless needed to. Tomorrow will be my first day of middle school, year 7. A whole new bunch of class mates to point and stare at me. Its not like I am stupid or anything, I am actually very smart. But being smart counts for nothing these days, unless someone forgot to do their homework and then they suck up to you waiting hopefully for your homework answers. I got up and started wondering round the streets again, you see whoever my parents were they were rich, they left me enough money to survive on my own until I can support my self by getting a job, and more. I shivered it was cold, I didn’t have a jumper with me, I keep my possessions in a cave deep in the forest. I have managed to get someone to install a tall gate in front of my cave so no-one can get in besides me. This is the one bit of kindness anyone has ever showed me, a gate...Except for this one blind man I met down at the park once, but that’s only because he thought I was his grand daughter. I decided to play along but then his real grand daughter came and he hit me over the head with his walking stick.

Gawsh, still long, and its PART of it x.x Well least it looks long on this eeny writing page.
Eh its not soo long *has looked back on it* Now I will give you another sample!

Oh sweet mother oh’ mine you have yet again managed to completely RUIN my life I thought bitterly as I walked with said person and sister through the streets to get my new uniform. Want an explanation? I will give you one. It all started this morning with my little bratty sister Sara going through my stuff in my room. Meanwhile I was in my bathroom humming to myself and brushing my hair. I heard a certain someone playing my recorder in my room, not very well might I add, more like screeching then playing. This totally ruined the peace I had gathered from my previous shower. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and added a few clips for good measure and stormed out of the bathroom to find out what was disturbing my morning process. I swung open my door and little Sara had ditched the recorder and was reading the letter I had for my next little adventure out the window escaping my home-schooling. “Map to Hellsing Island, find big X” she read out “You told mum you gave up all that pirate-“ I interrupted her by grabbing the sheet off her and preparing to throttle her. “MUUUUUUUMMM” she screamed and mum came into the room in a split second “Young lady!! Put your sister down and give me that sheet of paper!!”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 am
So are you offering freebie writings for the peoples or just looking for crits?
I'm up for both options! XD XD  

Sairus Illuminatus

--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces