Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
Welcome to the Harvest Moon Guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm
well im nort new & i probly wont make meny frends in the guildes that are older than me for posting in hear agin but.

welcome every one o & Brandon is you last name heat by eny chance.......?(that was a gun grave reference)
lol jk.but rilly welcome all  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm
hello my name is Duet but you can call me Lady or 'D'. I love harvest moon and I'm glad to be a part of this guild. I own almost all the harvest moon games and I'm currently working on harvest moon ds cute and harvest moon IOH. wish me luck and I hope to have a great time here.  

Duet Ann Maxwell

Intergalactic Trickster

11,740 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Casanova Rodeo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am
Hey guys. I'm not really new to this guild, but I don't believe I've ever posted anything, so I figured this would be a good way to start. My name is Amy, but you can call me Cas, Rae, Aim... I mean, I don't really care. (but my name IS only 3 letters, so it shouldn't be that hard to use?) Anyways, I really really love Harvest Moon. My favourite game is A Wonderful Life just because it was my first game of the series. I'd have to say that Harvest Moon itself is my favourite type of video game, doesn't matter which one. =) Aside from video games, I love to draw and write. That's basically it! So hello.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 am
Hi, my name is ani12, but my real name, Jesse is fine ^^ Nice to meet everyone ^^  

ani12

I x I - B u r i a l

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:53 pm
Hello Everyone! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Hii I'm Kiya, or you can call me Freak Show or Thy Black Dove. I love Harvest Moon!! I started playing it in middle school when my mom gave it to me as a Christmas present. I've played two other Harvest Games too, but right now I'm not able to play it v.v

TheFifthSeason

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 am
Hi, I'm iKawaiiGirl! I love Harvest Moon and I have 9 Harvest Moon games. I'm also into music, all kinds of music. I also love Ouran High School Host Club and Kuroshitsuji 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am
Hi, i'm jkhjk1! i love harvest moon and i started playing it since the gba version was released  

Jiike

Strawburried

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:27 pm
hey guys! My name is Verna. I'm a pinoy! razz I just joined here today and would like to be friends with all of you!
I love harvest moon! My first HM game was a wonderful life! I'm currently playing HMDSCUTE! smile HM is totally my type of game! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm
I, of course is a Harvest Moon addict! *squeal*  

Chocolat Creme

MizaCyan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:41 pm
Hi. crying I don't know what else to say. so, peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Hello! The name I'm referred to as is Gaz so just call me that. I've been playing Harvest Moon for a long time and I simply love it. It's very addicting. I can't think of what else to say so there ya go 3nodding  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:56 am
Jiji here.
Been registered in this guild for awhile now, but I'm not sure if I've ever posted one of these.
In fact, I'm not sure I've even posted in the guild that much.
Recently, I've become totally entranced by everything "Harvest Moon" as of late, so I hope this guild livens up!! biggrin

I am unhappily 18 and working a year before going to Uni. In between nightshifts, I am ALL over Animal Parade.
(I want to be small again and play all the HM games I can before I have to grow up :p)

My first game was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I found it in the bargain bin, where I thought only crap games were. Boy was I wrong!
Married Celia, (in hindsight I actually prefer Nami), played the game my WHOLE summer one year.
Next was Harvest Moon FoMT. Married Elli. Love her. Her appearance in ToT and on the tv in AP is most appreciated. Didn't care much for the game.
Also got MFoMT around this time. Almost married Trent, then quit.
ToT, married Anissa, loved her!
AP, Calvin, love him!

Unfortunately, I have NEVER completed a HM game D;
I always get distracted and put it down for a month, then can NEVER get back into it.
Animal Parade is the only one I've successfully picked back up after several months of not playing. Enjoying it again :]. Have 4 bells rang, one newborn daughter, and a packed farm.

Twin Villages is my next target. I will nurture and play the crap outta that game. I am not very familiar with handheld versions, but if the game allows three files like on the wii versions, I will be a boy in Konohana marrying Nana, a girl in Bluebell marrying Kamil, and a girl in Konohana marrying Kiriku.
If you can marry someone in the village opposite of the one you chose to inhabit however, it will go like this:
Boy--Konohana--Nana
Girl--Bluebell--Kiriku
Boy--Bluebell or Konohana--Lia

90% of the time, I marry or am more interested in marrying a female in the game, but I am not interested in women that way IRL xD
HM girls are ALWAYS adorable, classy, elegant, fiery, at least some type of good quality, but the men are usually duds rather than studs.

Aaaaand, that is my Harvest Moon autobiograhy!
I am nocturnal now, and terribly lonely, so yes, I do type a LOT in the after hours. It's all I have to do to kill time really, when I need a break from HM that is. I usually juggle my wii and my laptop time. I get a lot more accomplished that way ;]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm
There is a lot about me in my profile already so I'll just tell the basics.

I'm Eerie, or Eri. I'm 23. Born year of the Rabbit. <33 I have one son and a second on the way.  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas