Reply The Official Australian Guild
******** EPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress-of-the-Chickens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:07 pm
Ooh mine is soooo close!!! Unfortunately we actually have to go to the end of the year here in the capital...

Things planned for us - Formal (of course)
Graduation (how can you miss it!)
Year 12 Brekky (possibly on grad day... )

i think we also get a muck up day... I really dont know... it would help if i was actually at school full time... I'm only doing two classes and not actually going to graduate... doesnt matter, i'm already doing my drama teaching degree... But i'm still going to the formal and i get to walk at graduation and get a fake yr 12 cert.. ^_^ But this is all because i'm deliberately failing my classes! How cool! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:41 pm
User Image
PICTAR FROM TEH BIG DAY!
(I may have been burping at the time xd )  

King Of Ninjas

Hermit of the Hills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:15 pm
Lucky b*****d. I spent the whole of that day with my friends saying "that'll be us in a year".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:14 pm
King Of Ninjas

Discuss:
Was it your last day of school?
What did you do for your last day of school?
How long until you are free?
brilliant! I completed the school certificate early and bailed, went home to watch some teevee and smoke a bowl. havn't been back since.  

L i n k e t h

L i n k e t h

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:15 pm
Linketh
King Of Ninjas

Discuss:
Was it your last day of school?
What did you do for your last day of school?
How long until you are free?
brilliant! I completed the school certificate early and bailed, went home to watch some teevee and smoke a bowl. havn't been back since.
that was the end of 04...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:19 am
^_^ WOO DONE~  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:22 am
Sounds like you had awesome fun! The final day/week/whatever is always awesome fun. I love how it just becomes one huge love in and all the crap is sort of forgotten. And the teachers let you get away with so much.

We just had a week of celebrations before our final exams, which was just basically a free bbq one day (year 12s only, everyone else was allowed to watch though xD), a "beach" themed day the next with watermelon and lemon eating contests and the teachers just let us have fun.

The years before us got giant bouncy castles but because someone threw up the year before us because they were pissed in the castle we weren't allowed one when we finished sad .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:26 am
if i didnt drop out of school and go join up at tafe to become a cartoonist id be able to experience high school grad. it sounds awesome! blaugh  

FSlayerX

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces