Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I need a bit of advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:40 pm
No body is born Gothic, no body is born punk, nor is any body born a prep, a jock, a nerd, a lover a fighter..etc.......

You grow up you learn, you live, you take in new knowledge, and you eventualy start to mold a character for your self.

It starts with your interest , what appeals to you, then it equals , what you do, and what you'll wear, and what you'll listin to, possibley who your freinds may be, and who will not be.

It was exactly the start of my grade 8th year that I started to develope into somthing of my own accord. I had this love for things as darkness, and dark clothing, I hardley could answer any ojne what goth was... and I would never have siad I was goth becuase i realy couldnt say if I was or not. That being nobody expected me to be goth. Becuase i showed to sterotipicle reason leading that i was goth. I didnt wear dark clothing, or listin to gothic related music. but it was all developing inside the back of my mind. It grew and It grew. by high school I started to realize I am what i am, P{eaple only ask are you goth, beacuse theres the evedince, or sterotipicle evedince leading that it seemd I may have been.

I am but on my own accord..... besides its not becuase i just one day woke up and said hey I think ill turn goth. dont work that way, I just followed my heart, wore what i wanted, did what I wanted, listined to what and who ever I felt i would want to listin to. I became my own person.

I am Goth, I am not evil, but I can be, I wear alot of black, but i dont have to, I listin to dark metal, and gothic rock, becuase i enjoy it. I Respect others for who they are, as long as they'll ecept me,. I am Goth I supose i have possibley a Morbid mind, an interst in many religuos things, other then cristianite, but interesting things like Wicca, and I am into alot of the opposites things from others such as Rain, the darkness, and the taste for blood. But this all means, that becuase I am goth I have respect for everything, I SEE THE BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING. wither it be life or Death, Pain, or pleasure.

And one final thing We are all differnt every one of us, so even if you take all the goths in the world not would will you find will be Exaclty the same. Some will wear colors, even such as pink, some will listin to other music thats not so dark and morbid. Nobodys the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:46 pm
Educate yourself a whole lot on the Goth subculture, especially what Goths generally wear (this is if you are not significantly knowledgable on the subculture already). Whenever some kid asks if you're Gothic because you're wearing a black t-shirt or something you can just explain to them "wearing a black t-shirt is not Goth, wearing [blahlahblahblhablahblahblahblahblahblahblahetc] is", & avoid the whole "are you or aren't you" question completely, while teaching someone a thing or two along the way, if they bother to listen.

Just a thought.  

Kosova4Life

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:42 am
reicheru343
To say the truth, I still am in middle school. But luckily I'm in 8th grade. I've been starting to wear alot of black lately, and everyone I know is asking whether or not I'm gothic, but Idk what to say. I feel like if I say yes, they'll think I'm some gay lesbian for wanting to be gothic and they will not 'like' me anymore. Please, I want serious answers on this. What exactly should I say/do? Yes, I know...this is a very cheesy topic.

I'd say ask them why it matters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:43 pm
I've been through that to. Actually im still going through it im in *th grade to but the only thing is its my friends that are the goths so since i hang out with them, The people who EVERYONE is scared of except me, Everyone is just a little bit scared of me. But I don't care hanging out w/ my Goth friends HAS changed me so now i don't care what ANYBODY thinks so just be yourself!  

Sweet_midnight

DrowRayne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:27 pm
ah middle school. dont we all love it. no matter what you do in these years, life will be hell. my advice is to shun everyone who isnt a clear ally to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:14 pm
just tell them you don't know. ask them if it really matters what you label yourself as. tell them you like wearing black for now. tell them whatever you want. it's not a big deal.  

Quillvore_Doomfiend

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:36 am
stare I'm straight and goth-punk....well one my friend is 100% goth but she is heterosexual...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff