Wii Time is Now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:58 pm
If ya'll haven't heard, GameStop started, and stopped in short order, taking Wii reservations (aka: pre-orders) today Friday October 13, 2006. From what I can tell, they severely limited the number of reservations they are taking just in case Nintendo doesn't get the quantities promised shipped out. If you missed it...sad for ya wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:19 pm
yeah i missed out and im sad but some family friends of mine are waiting fo rthe wii for me so hopefully by tomo0rrow ill have one! mrgreen  

communist crowbar

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ 1969 In My Head posted in your thread ]

[ I saw a Wii at walmart the other day. The first one I've ever seen in stores, I almost cried when I went there the next day and it was gone. ]

xD

[ Feel special and lucky ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm
i have a wii now and im really happy i had to get up @ 5 to get it but it was all worth it! whee  

communist crowbar

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ I got a wii the other day and had to wake up at 5 as well, but that was for a different reason. xD ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
G'luck Kana!

Feel lucky that you got to see one...then own one weeks later O_o

I'm still working on my game list... I wanna get a few more Wii games.  

Edymion
Captain

Wii Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces