Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Artist's row

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:52 pm
wow it's been SO long since I've been on here. I kinda feel bad for getting on here to ask questions XD

I'm going to be doing an artists row table at my next convention and I wanna make some hats and sell them to promote my cosplay website. Does anyone have any ideas I can use for hats or other anime crafts that I can make and sell at my table?

Thanks,
~Hunter~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:53 pm
You could make some of those wonderful fleece hats!  

VP Club Freakin Justice

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:07 am
I thaught about this like all day...... and I have no idea.
this may have something to do with me not really being as into anime as everybody else seems to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:18 pm
Mimi (ear) hats are always big sellers, even down in the South where it's hot and steamy and there is never ever a time when hats are practical. I saw a lot of fox-eared hats being sold at the last con I attended. There's the usual cat, dog, bear, and devil horn hats; you could make a squid hat with some creativity (and a green one could be Cthulu). If you're into headbands, the same stuff all works, with the bonus of being able to make Inu ears with squeaky thingies in them.

Ah, that's really ht only kind of hat I know, other than baseball caps, cowboy hats, and bonnets. sweatdrop  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:44 pm
I want squeaky Inu Ears!!! I'm always tweaking my roommates ears....

I make knit cosplay caps--the members of the Fruits Basket cast are great starting points.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:12 am
I be me
I thaught about this like all day...... and I have no idea.
this may have something to do with me not really being as into anime as everybody else seems to be.

I'm not into anime much either, that's why my suggestion came from other posts in the guild.  

VP Club Freakin Justice

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:48 am
I LOVE the squeaky idea!
that would get so faned over!

you could also make hat's with little mini angelic wing's on them, like the one's here on gaia...and I don't really know if they'ed let you...but you might be able to make O RELY hat's. o.0  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:54 pm
what about squeaky hats now?  

sakurachan61123

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:23 pm
sakurachan61123
what about squeaky hats now?

when your sowing the ear's onto a hat (like cat or dog ears) sow in little squeekers... like the king in dog toy's, or even little people toys.
so that way when you feel them... they squeek.
I don't know if you've ever seen Inuyasha, but his ear's did that in the first episode.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games