Submit

Do you celebrate Halloween?
  Yeah! sugar sugar sugar!
  No! silly americans
  hallow what now?
View Results

Ozumou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:50 am
A lot of pubs around here have 2 up schools on Anzac day.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:35 am
Halloweens fun but it's more of an American thing isn't it? I mean, a few Aussies celebrate it for fun but don't really take it seriously. Like, with the expensive costumes, decor and candy corn....what's candy corn?  

- Strike without Mercy -

LillithNight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:53 am
lol halloween in my neighbourhood is scarying anyone you can lol some of my friends are going trick or treating, but its not a big thing..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:54 pm
heart  

zonic69

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:29 am
I went trick or treating once and was banned from going again by my parents. I dressed up as a witch and walked around to my neighbours houses just on dark, and asked for candy and they all gave me some but when I was halfway to the next house after a couple of hours my dad picked me up in the car and drove home, really mad.

I didn't realise why at the time but it was because I live in the bush outside bendigo a country town in itself and at like 7 years old I walked about 5 km to each house after dark by myself, I visited about 4 or 5 houses that night.

It was fun but I havent gone trick or treating since.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:04 pm
No one in Oz really goes trick or treating.

That means no lollies Dx

~ Devil Of Innocence ~

gosoph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 am
yes and no. when i was little i used to go trick or treating and then i started the you know toliet paper egging thingo. but it's just so american and i hate that  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:10 pm
to me, it is a yank thing. one time when i was up at roxby i had trick-or-treaters at the door, and my first thoughts were 'wtf? this is australia, not america'  

Lynx Raven Raide

the_weird_1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:10 pm
I am told that around Alice Springs in NT kids really get into the Halloween thing 'cause there's actually an American base up there with their families. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:06 pm
Nah, my friends and I don't celebrate Halloween.

I've only had trick-or-treaters once though, thank god.

K i m m e h

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:52 am
the_weird_1
I am told that around Alice Springs in NT kids really get into the Halloween thing 'cause there's actually an American base up there with their families. rofl rofl
that would probably explain roxby, since womera is just down the road, so to speak  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:28 am
na, no one else seems to.  

O n y x

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out