Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:27 pm
Let The Music Flow
Whatcha think? surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:09 pm
it's like.....if Enya (the famous singer)was a man and was in the matrix and went to a rave and the blue man group did the begging but was all "ew enya's a man now" and walked out, but one stayed behind because he swings that way.

I have no idea if thats good or not, it's late and that the thought that popped into my head.

also it sounds like it should be in an anime, like Ghost in the Shell, X1999 or one of those other ...yeah forgot the name...animes.

Trite~Elegy

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Trite~Elegy
it's like.....if Enya (the famous singer)was a man and was in the matrix and went to a rave and the blue man group did the begging but was all "ew enya's a man now" and walked out, but one stayed behind because he swings that way.

I have no idea if thats good or not, it's late and that the thought that popped into my head.

also it sounds like it should be in an anime, like Ghost in the Shell, X1999 or one of those other ...yeah forgot the name...animes.
Your comment just won my heart xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:17 am
Trite~Elegy

xd

For referencing Enya, you have also won my heart. (Could anyone guess that she is my favorite artist?)

Anyway, the song is interesting -- a very pleasant techno beat. It is probably something I'd listen to while driving around town in the middle of the night.  

Asexual-Slut~Enya

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:55 pm
Asexual-Slut~Enya
Trite~Elegy

xd

For referencing Enya, you have also won my heart. (Could anyone guess that she is my favorite artist?)

Anyway, the song is interesting -- a very pleasant techno beat. It is probably something I'd listen to while driving around town in the middle of the night.

Enya's songs are the only ones to actualy calm me, especially when my anxeity gets to me and I start lashing out at people in irratation.
eh I'm just a really angery person at times and all other music seems to make me more angry.
enya's songs haven't though.

They always remind me of romance novels too sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:27 pm
I'd listen, but my computer is a piece of junk (no, literally) and would probably freeze if I tried to play an MP3 on the Internets. D:

Not to mention my parents don't like me playing music on my computer.

Still. I think it's cool that you can make music. ^__^  

[Ernie]

Fetal Containment Field

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces