Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Show and tell 10/16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:42 am
What's going on, people?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:53 am
Still working on my dolfie scarf...thinking about embroidering something on it with thread...i have to have it done in time for me to mail it to my friend for her birthday, which is on the 12th of November  

SaelensFrozenFlame

Blue-eyes-green

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Working on my sweater as time allows (I'm a senior in college). I'm about half done with the back- mostly because I knit straight through my Monday night seminar class. I know the prof really well and as long as I join in the discussion occasionally, I could probably go through class standing on my head for all she cares.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:55 pm
I'm working on pair of slippers knit with Camo yarn. One slipper done...but I'm not sure I like the fit and am debating on whether to make up a second one.  

Keiyla

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:23 pm
I'm working on finishing a scarf that my daughter started. The pattern is alternating vertical stripes of black and hot pink in single crochet. She had wanted horizontal stripes but isn't very good at changing colors yet so she started it vertically.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:38 pm
I'm working on a couple hats and I should have my boyfriend's blanket done tonight.  

VP Club Freakin Justice

x_dreamweaver_x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:14 pm
I'm knitting a Irish Hiking Scarf, but I may have to drop it (again). I promised a girl in choir that I'd make her a scarf, cell phone case, and wristband. I also want to make myself a headband and a belt for my Halloween costume (I'm a knitting ninja ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:35 am
We had a girl from down south transer my to my school. It gets cold and windy here in the winter, so I made her a scarf as a sort of welcome-to-the-state gift. Gave it to her this morning.  

LadyAnubis

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:40 am
I have a friend that got some yarn from another friend of ours like...months ago.
she knit's but I guess not a lot, and she really liked those fingerliss gloves I made... so yesturday I went over to her house and made one, and am going to make the other soon.
the one I made was orange fun fure at the top, and then purple yanr near the thumb, and untill the end (about the knuckle).
the next one is going to be black instead of orange FF. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:42 am
LadyAnubis
We had a girl from down south transer my to my school. It gets cold and windy here in the winter, so I made her a scarf as a sort of welcome-to-the-state gift. Gave it to her this morning.

oh, that's really nice of you! heart

oh and x_dreamweaver_x, your a knitja! ninja  

Lee Kushrenada

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 pm
I totally just finished making a bouquet of buttons.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:15 pm
A bouquet of buttons? What's that? *curious* Do you have pictures?

I'm still working on my crochet fox tail scarf when I have time (I'm a graduate student and a student teacher). I just finished a blouse I made myself out of dark purple cotton with pink oriental-style fans.  

Brunette_Star

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:10 pm
VP Club Freakin Justice
I'm working on a couple hats and I should have my boyfriend's blanket done tonight.

I finished one hat and my boyfriend's blanket. Now I think I'm going to start on yet another pair of handwarmers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:51 pm
I'm adding the fringe to my itty-bitty pain-in-the-fingers scarf that i was knitting with t-pins. it's roughly 4 inches in garter stitch, and will have an inch total for the fringe...of course, i'm just eye-balling it...it looks really cool. I'll scan it in tomorrow.  

SaelensFrozenFlame

Phishy

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:17 pm
Well I just got my newest Asian ball-jointed doll's body in the mail, so I had to sew her up an outfit real quick, so that she wouldn't be sitting about my house in the nude. I made her a skirt and sweater. I cheated on the sweater though and rather than knitting it I cut the pieces out of an old sweater and sewed them up.

Also the realization that Halloween is right around the corner has gotten me to pick up my skully sweater again. (from the S&B book) I'm about a 1/3 of the way done with the first sleeve.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games