Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rping can be tricky...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_elf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:12 am
...when you are given this.

-*appers be side u*hi u got ne fresh anik oil?plz tell me u do.

-Fresh anik oil?

-ya. u kno the oil creatid by the ,cote of a grim reapers + the blood of your victims& finly the dew on the asteril plans?

-What do you need this oil for?

-lets just say if i do not git it ull be 1 soul extra.on the way back to hq.

I have no idea of what he is talking about but I gave him the oil.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:20 am
Next reply...

-thx u do not know how mutch your bosses & i am in your dety may not know this but i made a deal with them & i rilly dont think theyd be to hapy with ether of us i mean me dieng without repaying my det to them for bestoing the omega dager power on me.*backs a way & disappers into thin air*i still know beter than to turn my back on a grimm repier

Dear lord. sweatdrop I would say something but he donated some gold to me so I can't.  

dark_elf

Zai Luxemaris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:57 pm
Wow...that actually hurt my eyes. burning_eyes I think my brain just exploded from trying to spellcheck that whole thing. I mean, almost every word is spelled wrong. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:17 am
*shrieks helplessly with laughter*  

Galadedrid Damodred

dark_elf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:59 am
Zai Luxemaris
Wow...that actually hurt my eyes. burning_eyes I think my brain just exploded from trying to spellcheck that whole thing. I mean, almost every word is spelled wrong. crying
How do you think I felt? I'm supposed to rp with that?! How can I when I don't have the foggest of what the heck he is talking about. @_@  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games