Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
ancient Katana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:09 am
God! Can you imagine those lucky folks who managed to buy more than 4 or 5 when it just came out? If I had known, I would have gotten at least 2 of those. 3nodding
I can't believe they're going for half a million gold! eek
I wish I could have gotten 100 of those back then... cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:28 pm
i bet noone would do that. ive been queating for it 4 3 monthes and i still dont have it. you should save up and but one at the marketplace. those things are like 435,000 gold. jeez  

X winter moon fox X

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:25 am
You may be right but still, it would have been awesome to buy lots and lots back then. I mean sheesh! It's unbelievable that they're going for so much gold (that's why I said half a million gold cuz they're almost at that price and, you know they're gonna keep on going up). It gets me all the time how I could have gotten at least two but I didn't. Oh well... rolleyes

But now, thanks to the bag of win, some people must have had a chance to get them if they were lucky enough. you know? Too bad the bag is gone from the cash shop but, I think there might be some around at the marketplace. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:53 pm
wow...I'd like to get one, but I never realized they were soo expensive. confused  

Lycos Of The Desert

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:38 pm
Indeed! I think the best chance of getting one was to hit it big with one of two of those bags of win. I mean, just imagine getting 500,000 gold in exchange for mythril coins? I wish I could be one of the lucky ones who got the full million. That has to be UBER sweet! 3nodding Too bad those are out of the cash shop now but, maybe they can be back again at some point...
Cuz really, if yer questing for one and you only manage to save a few thousand a month, you probably won't get a katana cuz they keep raising in price all the time. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Ahh, Its 2 expesive  

Master Samurai_Kenshin

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:41 pm
I don't know if anyone else would agree but, there should be quests for new members who missed out on early items. Of course, the quests would definitely not be easy and most likely take about a month or more to complete.  
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff