Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Port Of Gambino
WHAT ROD DO U USE AT GAMBINO!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lunar Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:08 am
with a basic illl upgrade to distance when i finish up with my quest  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:29 am
distance + whee whee  

Yang-chan

Reaper #18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:19 pm
I use the Distance + because it's the only one I have  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:36 am
i have Strenght and distance but only basic i will collect so many gold i can buy a distance rod plus i think its best way to cought more valure fishes  

Schwolf02

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 pm
Definetly Distance +. I love them, I had two once but sold the one I got for free for 12500. I got filthy rich, because I also sold a letter for 15000 as well! Sorry that's completely off topic. What I said is Off-Topic sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:50 am
All I have is basic. sweatdrop

I really need to go out and buy a new rod, but I don't plan on doing that until I have gotten my dream avatar. ;o;

Martyrize

Red Maple Zen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 pm
cataclysmic demon
i use strength, because its easier to catch fish with and the resistance is increased, but im wanting to buy the strength rod plus or distance rod plus, or even the regular distance

Ya! The strength+ is the best rod!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:05 pm
I dnt lyk d peformance rod wats d best all roundin rod . . .  

ShaunMo77

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:33 pm
DEFINITELY the Performance + Rod. Wider lines than the Distance +, and casts 90 ft, whereas the Distance + casts 100 ft. - I don't see how that extra 10 feet makes a big enough difference to be worth losing the line width, considering as long as your bait is still past 65 feet when a fish hook, there's a chance a large is on it.

But then, I like effortlessly pulling in trout and tuna as easily as though they were little seedkins. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:15 am
Real Men Fish Naked
DEFINITELY the Performance + Rod. Wider lines than the Distance +, and casts 90 ft, whereas the Distance + casts 100 ft. - I don't see how that extra 10 feet makes a big enough difference to be worth losing the line width, considering as long as your bait is still past 65 feet when a fish hook, there's a chance a large is on it.

But then, I like effortlessly pulling in trout and tuna as easily as though they were little seedkins. twisted

I. AGREE. I have no idea why all of these people are saying the performance sucks. It is the best rod by far. But I do admit, I will want to try the angelic when it's out...  

Internet Goblin

Cat

Port Of Gambino

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas