I have
  I already bought something from there
  I haven't, but I will now
  I would buy something if I had the money
  Eh... not planning on buying anything
View Results

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:55 pm
So I decided to help a good cause and I went to mondonation.com. For those that don't know what it is, it's a site that sells shirts and pillowcases, which you design, and the money is donated to a charity. You can choose from a list of charities yourself, or let mondonation choose for you. Whatever you have written starts out with "i believe" and you fill in the blank.

Well, I decided that I was going to buy pillowcases, you get a pair. The first one I have "i believe i'll meet at eve the prince of sleep" making reference to Morpheus. Now I still have to decide the other one. I know I want to make reference to my pagan beliefs, but I don't know exactly what I want to have written.

So, give me some ideas on what I should have. And hey, while we're at it, what would you have for a shirt or for your pair of pillowcases.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:08 am
You could walyas get "I blieve in elves, fairies, dragons, honest politicians, and other fantasy creatures." mrgreen

I've never heard of this site before, but it looks awesome! Ye gods! I could actually have marching pillow cases for a change and get rid of the Pokemon ones? With my birthday next Thursday, I should be able to afford to get these provided I can settle on what to put on them.

The whole thing is currrently reminding me of Savage Garden's Affirmation (yes, I'm a geek, and I listen to geeky music...)

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Gypsy Blue
You could walyas get "I blieve in elves, fairies, dragons, honest politicians, and other fantasy creatures." mrgreen

I've never heard of this site before, but it looks awesome! Ye gods! I could actually have marching pillow cases for a change and get rid of the Pokemon ones? With my birthday next Thursday, I should be able to afford to get these provided I can settle on what to put on them.

The whole thing is currrently reminding me of Savage Garden's Affirmation (yes, I'm a geek, and I listen to geeky music...)

And the geek shall inherit the Earth... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Azana Brown
Gypsy Blue

And the geek shall inherit the Earth... lol
I thought it was
And the geek shall inherit Middle Earth.
surprised

I'd probably get something along the lines of
"I believe in the makebelieve"  

Jezehbelle

Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:16 am

That's such an awesome idea!

Umm, how about "My other car is a broomstick?"
Although I don't really see how it'd work, cause I saw that on someone's bumper sticker... sweatdrop

()() ()()
( . .) (. . )
O('')('') ('')('')O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:55 am
Technically, Morpheus is a reference to pagan beliefs...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Technically, Morpheus is a reference to pagan beliefs...

I know, but I want another one sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:29 am
that is a really neat site! i think i'll get something from them.  

Kakure Basho

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:02 am
Hey... this is kinda neat! It's a bit limited though in that they don't seem to provide much support for graphic logos. Too bad... I've done T-shirt design in the past and it'd be fun to get something printed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:14 am
Starlock
Hey... this is kinda neat! It's a bit limited though in that they don't seem to provide much support for graphic logos. Too bad... I've done T-shirt design in the past and it'd be fun to get something printed.

That's actually easy enough to get done, too, although it can get a bit expensive. Find a screen-printer. wink We have one locally who gives good prices on large orders, so we do up society shirts for student organizations and teams on campus.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Schizovan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:59 pm
That's a neat idea. I'd buy something, but I'm a poor university student. All of my money goes to bills and groceries. crying  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games