Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Embrodery Help Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that hand knitted items would sell for big $$$ on e-bay?
  Hells Yeah, that's how I put myself through school
  No one's going to pay $20 for a hat
View Results

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:37 am
So, I'm looking to make me a nice, warm sweater to last me through the upcoming winter months and show off my new figure (I lost 50lbs recently). And yesterday while we were in Wal-Mart looking for yarn for me to use, one of the kids found this yarn that was alternating red, orange, and yellow. She picked it up and screamed, "Oh my god! Use this! You can be the flaming Moltres!"
I decided that this was a magnificient idea, and not only am I going to knit the shirt in that yarn, but I want to embroder a small picture of James from Team Rocket on the left Brest (ala IZOD). Unfortuently, to make the pattern, I need a picture of the Team Rocket sprite from pokemon yellow and those things are absolutely nowhere to be found. Does anyone know where I can get the sprite? (Actually, any trainer sprites would be appreciated, esp. TR) If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Did you try google image?  

VP Club Freakin Justice

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:09 am
Yeah, and I managed to find an awesome sprite site that had a complete trainer sprite archive thing for every game... except yellow. Then I had to go to class, and I was quite upset, which was coupled by what actually happened at class. It was the first day of my new half-semester thing, and there was a semi-cute guy in there who put on, of all things, a Zelda jacket. So I went up to him all, "That's so cool. I would give my right arm for your jacket!" And he said, "I don't want your arm..." as though he were confused. So I just gave up on life and wallowed in sorrow for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:22 pm
takocos
Yeah, and I managed to find an awesome sprite site that had a complete trainer sprite archive thing for every game... except yellow. Then I had to go to class, and I was quite upset, which was coupled by what actually happened at class. It was the first day of my new half-semester thing, and there was a semi-cute guy in there who put on, of all things, a Zelda jacket. So I went up to him all, "That's so cool. I would give my right arm for your jacket!" And he said, "I don't want your arm..." as though he were confused. So I just gave up on life and wallowed in sorrow for a bit.

Try talking to the guy again.  

VP Club Freakin Justice

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces