Reply Beyblade Association
Favourite Pairings!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:12 am
I don't know if this thread had been done or not but whatever! Just trying to keep this thread alive before it dies with the Beyblade series!

So what's your favourite pairings and why, if possible.

Well mine is Kai/Hil. Not entirely sure but I just think they look great together and she's, like, the only girl he's ever given respect to! It must be love! *ducks to avoid flying objects from Kai/Rei lovers*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 pm
I love Ray/Mariah pairing. I don't care what people say, I believe they were meant to be!!  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:20 am
Mrs.BonJovi
I love Ray/Mariah pairing. I don't care what people say, I believe they were meant to be!!

Good choice! I agree that they are meant to be as well. jsut not my personal favourite. Also Max/Mariam and for some obscure reason Tyson/Julia. Don't ask about the latter blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:32 am
jellybeanstastegood
Mrs.BonJovi

Good choice! I agree that they are meant to be as well. jsut not my personal favourite. Also Max/Mariam and for some obscure reason Tyson/Julia. Don't ask about the latter blaugh

tyson & julia? Hm...interesting...I also like Kenny/Emily. I think they look cute together! heart  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:43 pm
We actually have 3 pairing threads.

Het pairings

Female slash (yuri)

Male slash (Boys Love)

So please feel free to rekindle any one of those threads. You guys are always welcome to post in old threads again if you have something to say.

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games