Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy IX
Zidane/Garnet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like FFIX
  yes
  no
  haven't played it
View Results

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Kirei Yosei
I thought it was Sarah.. unless thats the American-ized version of her name.
But yup, she replaced Brahnes deceased daughter, whom was the original Garnet.

My game said Sarah, but that is an awfully American name... I just don't see her as "Siren," though. xd I guess it would fit with the whole summoner, thing?

She supposedly looked just like the real Garnet... Yunno, except for the horn. I'm amazed that no matter how soon after it was, word of the real Garnet's death didn't get around before she was replaced.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:05 pm
pandapartytime
final fantasy nine is my all time favorite game and im not one bit ashamed to say that i teared up at the end... the ending to that game was beautiful and well played out... I LOVE THIS GAME, and zidane - garnet couple was sooo meant to be

I believe so that they were a good couple.. They look nice together. heart heart  

BabyAud

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:01 pm
If it wasn't fot Garnet, Zidane would be MINE! but oh well, she's there, i'll deal with it. And they do make a really good couple.

I cried at the end of the game.... cause i didn't know what was comming. *sniffle* it was so sad and then so overwhelmingly joyouse! *sniffle* best video game ending i've ever seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:37 am
not bad song biggrin  

666y

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 pm
666y
not bad song biggrin
I HAVE the song..... SHHHHHHH!!!!!it's stolen, but I still have it...... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 am
I absolutely love those two together. FF9 is highly underrated. The storyline is amazing and most likely the turnoff is the graphics that were produced after the amazing leap of FF8. However, FF9 had the best background graphics out of all the PS1 games.  

RyuKokoro

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:48 pm
RyuKokoro
I absolutely love those two together. FF9 is highly underrated. The storyline is amazing and most likely the turnoff is the graphics that were produced after the amazing leap of FF8. However, FF9 had the best background graphics out of all the PS1 games.
Yes, i would have to agree with most of what you said, it did have great back ground graphics. Actualy it was all awesome. but what ever  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:27 am
They are one of the few FF couples i like. The D.N. angel song is perfect. I like this better than it is on the anime.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

Nateelna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:55 am
FF9 was my first Final Fantasy game and so I must give it most of the credit. Zidane and Garnet are adorable and belong to each other all the way, but I do admit I would like to snuggle up next to the monkey boy, just to see how it feels being in Garnet's place. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:03 pm
<_< other then garrnet/dagger is the only good couple >_> because zidain and the gaot girl make a horable couple(yeah forgot her name)  

Leo Lionheart333

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Millenium Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:38 pm
Its short but its good.....7/10  
Final Fantasy IX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff