Reply The Music
Fall Out Boy's 'What's This?' Cover. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Razor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:19 pm
I wasn't sure if I liked it the first time I heard it, but then after a few time, it kinda grew on me. And I really do like it!

I was also impressed by Patrick's voice range. That boy can sing higher than I can!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:52 pm
must find cd......  

DanniBoo

Questionable Sex Symbol

ADreamForTheDead

7,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:55 pm
The nightmare before x-mas + FOB = the greatest cover ever! tim burton would be proud.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 pm
that is an awsome cover, i just bought the nightmare before christman soundtrack and it comes with a cd of all the covers that singers and bands did, its wayy awsome, and patrick did better singing the song that "jack" did lol  

chimchimbubbleemz

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:59 am
I loooove that cover! I was listening to that and "Yule shoot your eye out" on Christmas all day... whee
Not only is Patrick's voice sensational, but the instrumental parts are dazzling too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:32 pm
I've got to say that I love Danny Elfman's voice; he has a great range and so many amazing different styles that he sings in.

That being said, I also love the cover of "What's This?" Patrick does also have an amazing voice, and he sure can hit those high notes. The cover made me realize just how ADD that song is xd  

NoiseInTheShadows

Invisible Roisterer

The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas