Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
werewolves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:41 am
I have seen a couple of dogs that have got glowing yellow eyes but their not the wolves are they?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:45 am
Guh! How do you know if they're the leader of the pack? I always get wolves on my lot but never know if they're the pack leader or not.  

rubybox

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:27 am
I've had a big black dog with glowing eyes come by, but he didn't dig up the yard...if he was a wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:36 pm
TigerChild
does anyone know how to get bit? ive made friends with 4 wolves, adopted one, and made friends with the pack leader. 100/100 with the big black one with glowing eyes. but i cant figure out how to get bit. confused

I made friends with him and 30 seconds later he randomly bit my sim xD  

Briannabo

athena08905

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:42 pm
no, no, no, there are, like, 4 dog-looking things that are black and have glowing eyes...you have to figure out which one is the leader of the pack...then befriend it...the only way to know who the leader is, well, I don't know a way, lol, so I am just trying to befriend them all...ones name is Buffy...I do know that if you have toddlers or newborns around along with heavily wooded areas, the wolfs come around more, it says so on the aspiration/want/thing wink  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff